Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Help! I have dandruff!

Shawnee
@shawnee
14 years ago
19 posts
I was looking at anti dandruff shampoo... medicated shampoo. Might this be okay to wash with if it's a formula rather than a shampoo that makes your hair pretty? I've been using baking soda rinse, but i'm afraid I may be using too much baking soda and drying my scalp out. But I'm a clean freak, I'm so worried about my hair looking, feeling and BEing clean. Ugh.

Plus, I smoke cigarettes...

updated by @shawnee: 01/13/15 08:31:43PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
add 10 drops teartree and 30 drops rosemary and add same to vinagar rinceif u need to add a lil jojoba tootat shhhould do itif not a rosemary tea spray betyweeen wases

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
GratefulNick
@gratefulnick
14 years ago
155 posts
You got me wikipedia-ing dandruff, it's kind of interesting. Says one of the cures is baking soda and tea tree oil are good at fighting off dandruff. I had dandruff I used a tiny tiny bit of head and shoulders, and dr bronners tea tree , acv. then kind of decided not wash for 2 weeks and all my problems went away. washing less will make your scalp produce less oils if you do it on a regular basis.
j.boy
@jboy
14 years ago
47 posts
ive tried the tea tree and rosemary , in my rinse and as a leav in tea...nothing really worked.. so i used head and shoulders diluted one time its been 2 weeks and i havent had any dandruff...try it....what i did is skipd the acv backing soda and put a few drops of the h&s intesive in a watter bottle filled with watter and poured of my dome...let soak and rinsed out
Shawnee
@shawnee
14 years ago
19 posts
Thank you everyone!!! It's been very helpful. I'm going to try to find some essential oils, but until then I might just try some dandruff shampoo. Thanks again! Love all around.
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
don't wear black =^.^=
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form