Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

poo now im quite sad about my locks

Cassie Sattler
@cassie-sattler
14 years ago
42 posts
i really wanted dreads about a month ago so my friends went to town back combing them for me. well i havent really done much to them but wash em and teased. my friend crocheted the ends so it would be eaiser for loose hairs to not conbime with other dreads.. well nbeedless to say i have some stubby ass dreads. that in my opinion look nice. im on another forum and all they did was bitch at me for not taking time and leaving them alone and doing the natural stuff.. yet when someone posts a picture of un cared for hair thats got one huge mat in the back they praise the person... im just wondering why everyone cares so much about which way to do them... then feels the audacity to come bitch at other people for not doing it the "right" way...

updated by @cassie-sattler: 02/14/15 03:30:16AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i love your dreadsbut ya know croceting te tips did avbsolutely noting to prevent combining...all combining happens at te roots not tipsi preffer loose tipsbut its a choiceoter sites tend to be full of assholesdont feel bad we love ya and love your dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Cassie Sattler
@cassie-sattler
14 years ago
42 posts
i was starting to wonder why all the people on sites are mean and very rude with stating opinions...
Vinny
@vinny
14 years ago
82 posts
That's just the way the internet works unfortunately. We dont have any of that behavior here though, thank god. Cassie Sattler said:
i was starting to wonder why all the people on sites are mean and very rude with stating opinions...
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
boredom and dramnatey aree assholes cause it entertains them to be assoles

--
GratefulNick
@gratefulnick
14 years ago
155 posts
Thats what knottylocks is there for, they are some funny cats there tho.
Cassie Sattler
@cassie-sattler
14 years ago
42 posts
knotty locks has nothing nice to say to me. i took a pic while i had bands in and they got all pissy about that now the methods i use.. its just silly! its funny cuz i think my dreads are amazing i have never thought bad of them like most people do when they first get them. ugh any way thanks for calming me down :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
we love you cassiedont go to oter sites stay here wit us

--
Cassie Sattler
@cassie-sattler
14 years ago
42 posts
hehe thanks i was just seeing waht was out there is all. soaringeagle said:
we love you cassie
dont go to oter sites stay here wit us
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i knew wat was out tere tats wy i made this causwe whats out there sux Cassie Sattler said:
hehe thanks i was just seeing waht was out there is all.

soaringeagle said:
we love you cassie
dont go to oter sites stay here wit us

--
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form