dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Reiki and Dreadlocks

Raven's Light
@ravens-light
7 years ago
346 posts

Hi,

I am wondering how many people on this website have had expereince with Reiki and or practice it? I know that for me this art has ties to my dreadlock journey, as I was feeling intuitionally guided to learn it. After I had beaten cancer, I became a Reiki practitoner and teacher (I am trained in two separate schools, Usui attunements in 2013 and Sacred flame in 2015) , but I have never forgotten that moment of intersection, where I felt as if the universe/god/higher power (whatever one wants to call it) gave me the instruction "Lock your hair, and practice Reiki."  

Now as I sit here, a little over 4 years since my attunement (and subsequent training). I wonder, was it the intention to learn Reiki that led me into my dreadlock journey?....I realize this isn't an answerable question by really any but the subconscious mind....I just sort of feel like putting out some food for thought.

If I have put this in the wrong section of the forum please let me know.

Peace and Blessings to you all.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

i know a lot of reiki practitioners and teachers

1 of my ex's was 1..1 of the most amazing women i ever met

reiki is 1 type of atunement, locking your hair is another

i don't think 1 caused the other except that  atunments open you up to be ready for more

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Raven's Light
@ravens-light
7 years ago
346 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:

i know a lot of reiki practitioners and teachers

1 of my ex's was 1..1 of the most amazing women i ever met

reiki is 1 type of atunement, locking your hair is another

i don't think 1 caused the other except that  atunments open you up to be ready for more

I couldn't agree more on your comment about attunements. I feel that your statement is true. Attunements, of various sorts, open you up to the wider world than what most think of as "reality".

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form