Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

What Happened to the Home Page Button?

ZoeyRainsMom
@zoeyrainsmom
10 years ago
122 posts

I have recently noticed that after clicking "home" to review the recent discussions and posts that the only way to get back to that page is to re enter the site. Am I missing something? I can't find the Home Button...and that also had the drop down to the new site....where did it go?

updated by @zoeyrainsmom: 01/13/15 10:04:03PM
ZoeyRainsMom
@zoeyrainsmom
10 years ago
122 posts

OK I'm a nerd, I've only been looking for a few days but I found the link to the new site. Not to the top of the page though?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

haha what i made a tiny change on a hunch

there used to be no link bqck to the front page from the menu

i changed "home' to main that links to the main page that yoir all familiar with..where u check new content

under that i put home wich links to front page and below thnat the link to the new site

the re4asoning is the front page dropped out of site on google ive spent well over 3000 maybe 5000 $ trying to get it back ontop

on a hunch i thought maybe the fact theres no link back to0 it might have affected its ranking so i added it to the navigation (nav links have extra value)

so the link is right whgere it always was just changed from home to main

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
ZoeyRainsMom
@zoeyrainsmom
10 years ago
122 posts

Ok thanks. I thought I was losing my mind. I was like I've done this a million times and did I really forget what I was doing before? I hope your ratings are improving, lord knows this IS the BEST site out there!!!

Stubby
@stubby
10 years ago
36 posts

I thought I was the only nerd on here Brandi, 'cause I couldn't find it either. LOL I geuss I'm still a nerd because I can' t find menu.
Brandi Wilson said:

Ok thanks. I thought I was losing my mind. I was like I've done this a million times and did I really forget what I was doing before? I hope your ratings are improving, lord knows this IS the BEST site out there!!!

ZoeyRainsMom
@zoeyrainsmom
10 years ago
122 posts

It's back, It's back!!! We don't have to backtrack anymore. LOL. Thanks Eagle, It really does make it easier to check out the new feeds

Stubby said:

I thought I was the only nerd on here Brandi, 'cause I couldn't find it either. LOL I geuss I'm still a nerd because I can' t find menu.
Brandi Wilson said:

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form