Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Annina's natural timeline

Annina
@annina
11 years ago
3 posts

I stopped brushing my hair August 22nd 2013. My hairtype is thin and fine but it tangles easily. I have dyed my hair with henna for many years but now I'm letting my natural color grow, my hair is naturally dark blonde.

1 week

At 2 weeks my hair started to form first loops.

1 month:

2 months: Top layer of my hair has dreaded super fast, they have shrunk a lot and formed blunted ends by themselves. At first I tried to comb the ends of the dreads but they just kept blunting, so I just gave up and left them alone. It looks funny when there are really short dreads at the top but the bottom layer of hair is still pretty much undreaded. I wash my hair every 2-3 days with baking soda and apple cider vinegar.

Update! 3 months. Since it's November and it's pretty dark at daytime too here where I live so it's hard to take a photo where you can actually see something... My hair looks like a rat's nest right now and it's not a pretty sight. :D So I avoid looking at the mirror as much as I can and I try to remember that it's only been 3 months... There are still hair underneath that isn't yet dreaded and those sections that are dreaded just keep shrinking and shrinking. :D

To be continued...

updated by @annina: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

wow thats some fast progress

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
CoriElaine
@corielaine
11 years ago
173 posts

Soaring Eagle took the words right out of my mouth. :) They are looking awesome. :)

Alex Jackson
@alex-jackson
11 years ago
5 posts

Seems pretty nice!
I can't wait till I'm even as far along as you!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form