Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I see someone who needs saving!

☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
14 years ago
183 posts
There is a guy in my Math class with dreads. He has elastics on the roots and tips and looks like they were backcombed and sectioned to perfect rows. I so badly want to just slip him our website so he can get more information but I don;t sit near him at all. It looks like he needs them neat for work. I am hoping he comes up to be and asks me about mine or something. Not that there is anything wrong with the methods he is using I just think he doesnt have access to really good info that will help him make a more informed decision. We'll see what happens.

We need a patch or sticker I can put on my stuff and maybe it will stir up more questions from future dreadies:D

Just throwing this out there if you guys had any advise or ways to subtely bring it up.

updated by @izzy-licious: 01/13/15 08:30:47PM
Vinny
@vinny
14 years ago
82 posts
If I were you I wouldn't approach him with unsolicited advice right off the bat. Just start a friendly conversation and lead it until your talking about locks. If he's a newb he'll probably be interested in what you know, and think, even if you're a newb yourself.Lol and as far as the "patch or sticker" idea goes, dread heads already kind of have a banner/symbol they fly under to distinguish themselves. In fact you're currently growing them out of your head cool thing ;).
Buffalo Rogers
@buffalo-rogers
14 years ago
46 posts
There's these things (not sure what they're called) that you can print designs out on them, just like paper, but they can be ironed onto shirts. Draw up a design, put it on the computer, print it out on the paper, and iron it on to a blank shirt, and then wear the shirt and hopefully he'll see it :D
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
if anyone wants to make thhe sirts it would be ez to coime up wit te designi can do it soon as i get my desktop workinj or anyone eklse can if inspired to

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form