Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Forums

all natural, just rip apart.

green bean
@green-bean
6 years ago
57 posts

the timeline might be a few days off but mostly it is all right.when i first stopped brushing

one month

two months

three months

four months

six months

seven months

eight months

ten months

eleven months

ONE YEAR =)


updated by @green-bean: 02/14/15 05:37:42AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
27,402 posts
wohoooo awesome way to go hey u syatyed after joining right? i adeed a dreadlocks started since dreadocks site started thread in the picture gallery sectionu should add to that toolove ya britty ya dreads look awesomeand at 1 year are pretty pretty well dreaded up fullythis is a great natural timeline really shows just how beautiful the process can be


--
Creator and head dreadhead at:
Dreadlocks Site
Glider pilot student at:
Freedoms wings international
green bean
@green-bean
6 years ago
57 posts
aww. thanks. i love my dreadies so much! cant wait to see what theyre going to look like at 2 years! =] yes i started letting my hair go right after i joined. i will add it SE!
Heather
@heather
6 years ago
1,294 posts
i wish i was having as much progress at two months as you did. i still don't have a single knot. can i ask what your cleaning regimen is?
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
6 years ago
849 posts
I <3 your glasses!!!!!!!! Hair looks rad too! :o)
green bean
@green-bean
6 years ago
57 posts


Heather said:
i wish i was having as much progress at two months as you did. i still don't have a single knot. can i ask what your cleaning regimen is?
i use dr bronners lavender. but delude it majorly. salt water rinse with tea tree also.. =]
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
27,402 posts
2 things can make alotta difference..salt..beads


--
Creator and head dreadhead at:
Dreadlocks Site
Glider pilot student at:
Freedoms wings international
green bean
@green-bean
6 years ago
57 posts


soaringeagle said:
2 things can make alotta difference..salt..beads
yes i agree. beads do help. i did wear a wool hat for like the first three months too but then stopped. a hat usually gets on my nerves, i like for my dreads to be free.
Heather
@heather
6 years ago
1,294 posts
you rinse your hair with salt water after washing with bronners? how much salt to water?

brittney said:


Heather said:
i wish i was having as much progress at two months as you did. i still don't have a single knot. can i ask what your cleaning regimen is?

i use dr bronners lavender. but delude it majorly. salt water rinse with tea tree also.. =]
Heather
@heather
6 years ago
1,294 posts
i can't wait to be able to wear beads but right now they would just slip out of my unknotted soft hair. i guess all the care i took of my hair before trying to dread isn't so great when you actually want knots.

brittney said:


soaringeagle said:
2 things can make alotta difference..salt..beads

yes i agree. beads do help. i did wear a wool hat for like the first three months too but then stopped. a hat usually gets on my nerves, i like for my dreads to be free.
 / 3
 
Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus