Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

PANTERRA IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
12 years ago
667 posts

Hi everybody! Some of you might remember me (atleast I hope so!). I am so sorry I was away for so long. As some of you know, I have a mentally ill child. Anyway, during the summer she got significantly worst. On two occasions, the police took her away in shackles for beating me and myother cildren. At one point, CPS was called because the people at the mental hospital assumed her hair was the result of neglect (it was the result of neglect, but not the kind they were thinking!). CPS launched an investigation looking for abuse. Ultimately, after a very hard battle...charges were dropped and my daughter was placed in another mental health facility (this one in Texas). So, she is getting the help that she needs so desperately. I have missed you all sooo much! My dreads will be 3 in June and they are beautiful! I can't imagine life without them. Please know that you are all still my family and it is wonderful to be here once again. Special love hug for Soaring Eagle. Stop by my page and say hi....show me some love you beautiful dreadie people!!!!!

updated by @panterra-caraway: 11/13/15 07:01:59PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

we sure missed ya

and there were a few cases that really could have used your expertise

so glad your back

and if anything like that ever happens again...stick around were here to support ya when things get rough

man i was worried u were gone cause u had cancer or some super serius health issues

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
12 years ago
667 posts

Well, my health did take a tremendous hit. I was in the hospital for awhile. But, maintaining a gluten free lifestyle has been a huge help and I am doing so much better than I was. It is really sad how much stresscan do to you! I was falling apart there for a bit. But I am slowly getting stronger and more focused all the time. I had to get myself together...and you are right...I could have used the support of my dreadie family and I should have let you all know...it was just so overwhelming. Thank you SE for being my rock! It feels real nice to be missed too :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

ewell its all good now that your back

--
Tim5
@tim5
12 years ago
359 posts

:) I'm new here, but, welcome back sister. Lots of love, peace and blessings.

Heather
@heather
12 years ago
1,291 posts

panterra!!!!!! so nice to see you on here again!! i don't come here very often either though. i guess when our dreads get mature enough we kind of get on with life. i still check in every so often though. i'm glad things are getting better with your daughter. its about time the government stepped up to help.

i want to see new dread pics!! i can't believe its already been 2 1/2 years for you. wow!

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

I've been on this site for a year now and never had the pleasure to chat with you, but would like to also say welcome back. As a Mother myself, my heart reaches out to you, your daughter and your other children. Mother's are strong, they are the backbone of the family and can withstand the hardest obstacles in life. My thoughts are with you.....Peace

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

we miss you..again

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form