Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

not going so well brahs!:(

KnottyKonner
@knottykonner
15 years ago
40 posts
Haha wouldn't wanna get ina fight but the first one is funny!

soaringeagle said:
when they say that look at your arm confused and say "why am i getting a dark tan?" or.. really freak em out and say "what do you mean.. i am black, but an albino..and no that doesnt mean im trying to be white either..why would i wanna"or just the simple truth.. nope..just human bro.. humans dread if they are true to theyre nature...im just being me.. what are you suposed to be with your treatted tortured hair?unfortunatly anything inteligent ya say might just get ya in a fight ..so ya are better off just pretending u dont even hear em smole as ya walk off happy lewaving em behind in theyre ignorance Vaccine said:
everyone looks amazing in dreads! haha! :D
thanks SE!

i don't think i will ever understand people. they can say something negative to someone they don't even know. something along, "are you trying to be black?" that just tickles my mind how some people can let themselves say something like that.

updated by @knottykonner: 07/22/15 06:15:39AM
KnottyKonner
@knottykonner
15 years ago
40 posts
Haha same here sister

Vaccine said:
if you do start a fight in walmart by saying something back at him, just throw a bag of Lay's chips, doesn't matter what flavor, but go with your least favorite, right at him and then run. i mean, thats what i will do cause im a five foot tall girl and im not one to fight. hehe. :P but i sure love to throw things!
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
15 years ago
219 posts
Like Frank Zappa once said: I'm not black but there's a lotta times I wish I could say I'm not white, like right now!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
or.. dont ya read the bible? dreads give ya the strength of 10 menso why dont ya run along and come back when ya got a few friends to back ya upagain likely to get ya in a fight..im more about love so just beam love at em smile a massive smile and just say "itsa all about the love man" open your arms and start walkin towards him to give a hug..that will probly send him off walkin away..lol

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
ohhh yea seriuslyblacks tend to have it rough and that rough life sometimes sends em straight into trouble but whites well whites are way more likely to act totaly shameful Lonnie Berg said:
Like Frank Zappa once said: I'm not black but there's a lotta times I wish I could say I'm not white, like right now!

--
KnottyKonner
@knottykonner
15 years ago
40 posts
One of my favorite quoted by Frank ZappaInterviewer: frank you have long hair does that make you a women?Frank: you have a wooden leg does that make you a table!:) that's what I say every morning LOL

Lonnie Berg said:
KnottyKonner
@knottykonner
15 years ago
40 posts
And I surly approviate it!

Vaccine said:
All and all, people will say things. i had this chick come up to me, "love your locks girl!" i was at work and she had dreads and it was awesome. :) hehe.this site is amazing. everyone is welcome and i love it. you have all the support here, man. :D
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
this site is definately amazing im so happy i put it together but really its all the people that joined that made it what it iswithout the ppl it would just be a site..nothing more nothing specialthe members make it what it is Vaccine said:
All and all, people will say things. i had this chick come up to me, "love your locks girl!" i was at work and she had dreads and it was awesome. :) hehe.

this site is amazing. everyone is welcome and i love it. you have all the support here, man. :D

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
moved to life issues fits better there

--
KnottyKonner
@knottykonner
15 years ago