Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

not going so well brahs!:(

Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
Sometimes people want to feel better than someone else. I say let him keep his ignorance, it was probably the highlight of his day.
updated by @spider-feet: 07/23/15 02:57:51AM
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
I get crap from ignorant bigots for having dreadlocksI get crap from omnivores for being veganI get crap from vegans for not eating cooked foodsI get crap from raw foodists for speaking out against "raw superfood" scamsI get crap from old people for listening to bands Like the DeadI get crap from deadheads for speaking out against drinking, drugs, and smoking.I get crap from WASPs for being a social libertarianI get crap from the liberal left for being a fiscal conservativeGUESS WHAT! THATS WHAT MAKES ME, ME! AND I LOVE ME!Its like Daniel said expressing your individuality will protect you from getting involved with the wrong sort of people. And on the flip side, whoever wants to be your friend knows exactly what they are getting and they are a friend for as long as you keep on being you. You can have a thousand people that consider you their friend, but if you conform to the image of someone else you will ALWAYS have ZERO friends because no one is really friends with YOU they are only friends with the character you are portraying.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,639 posts
i thought u hated labels look how many lables ya just used for yourself..i'll give ya crap for that..heeheebelieve it or not..ive gotten alotta crap just for having friends or trying to be a friendmiserable ppl will give ya crap for being hjappystupid people will give ya crap for being smartdrunk people will give ya crap for being soberboring people will give ya crap for being interestingand bald people will give ya crap for having hair..realize what it isthem givin ya crap for being what they wish they were..free enough to be yourselfsmile and say..thanks Didjeridurian said:
I get crap from ignorant bigots for having dreadlocks
I get crap from omnivores for being vegan
I get crap from vegans for not eating cooked foods
I get crap from raw foodists for speaking out against "raw superfood" scams
I get crap from old people for listening to bands Like the Dead
I get crap from deadheads for speaking out against drinking, drugs, and smoking.
I get crap from WASPs for being a social libertarian
I get crap from the liberal left for being a fiscal conservative

GUESS WHAT! THATS WHAT MAKES ME, ME! AND I LOVE ME!

Its like Daniel said expressing your individuality will protect you from getting involved with the wrong sort of people. And on the flip side, whoever wants to be your friend knows exactly what they are getting and they are a friend for as long as you keep on being you. You can have a thousand people that consider you their friend, but if you conform to the image of someone else you will ALWAYS have ZERO friends because no one is really friends with YOU they are only friends with the character you are portraying.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
FoxyFresh
@foxyfresh
15 years ago
105 posts
Pure ignorance. There is a lot of diversity over here, I see people with dreads all the time white, black, Hispanic, whatever. Dreadlocks are so misunderstood. I agree with everybody in this thread count that as a blessing. You wouldn't want that person as your friend.If you decide to chop your dreads Do it because YOU want to do it, not because somebody else wants you to do it And remember.. No matter how you hard you try you can't please everybody and you never will.. How does wearing dreads make you feel?
Faelwynn
@faelwynn
15 years ago
362 posts
Don't sweat the ignorant. Seriously, I can't tell you how many times I've been asked for drugs because I'm wearing a tam and have dreadlocks. Or have been told that I look like a neglected dog... or been called a rasta regardless of the pentagram hanging from my neck. I've even had people have the nerve to sit really close to me on the bus and then remark " huh...I would have expected you to smell awful because of your hair, but you actually smell really nice!" It's just a people thing.... Wear your dreads with pride regardless of what everyone else says!
Amma Niradhara
@amma-niradhara
15 years ago
19 posts
hey i just am reading this whole thread for the first time and SE is the papa smurf with the *best* advice but MY question is - you ALL missed the point -THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR GOING in a WALMART!peace
KnottyKonner
@knottykonner
15 years ago
40 posts
Wearing dreads makes me feel... GREAT!

Sekhmet Senge Dong-ma said:
Pure ignorance. There is a lot of diversity over here, I see people with dreads all the time white, black, Hispanic, whatever. Dreadlocks are so misunderstood. I agree with everybody in this thread count that as a blessing. You wouldn't want that person as your friend.If you decide to chop your dreads Do it because YOU want to do it, not because somebody else wants you to do it And remember.. No matter how you hard you try you can't please everybody and you never will.. How does wearing dreads make you feel?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
tered be a watch for naturalfor t&r maybe a movie and as joint

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
i never said i dont believe in time i said i pay no attention to timeits umbrellas i dont believe in Rama Varma said:
I thought you didn't believe in time!

soaringeagle said:
tered be a watch for natural
for t&r maybe a movie and as joint

--
Kundalini Rise
@kundalini-rise
14 years ago
67 posts
You laugh in those kinds of people's faces.If they get mad, laugh harder.

/ 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form