Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello everyone!

Dustin Benoit
@dustin-benoit
10 years ago
4 posts
Hope all is well! Start off by saying thank you to everyone who put this site together and has shared their insights... I've found it incredibly helpful.Hairs been growing for a couple months now and I'm just letting my hair do it's thing and my hair is starting to lock up... All I do is rinse with water and shampoo a couple times a week and that's it...Im an artist... Very visual person... And I initially decided to grow dreads for an aesthetic reason but as time passes, I find myself letting go of some of my vanity and it's been somewhat liberating...I'm truly enjoying this process more than I could've imagined... I'm hardly concerned with the end game of having dreads... Enjoying the ride/journey...Looking forward to getting to know members of this communityDustin
updated by @dustin-benoit: 01/13/15 10:06:41PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome seems your growing with your dreads like the rest of us have

awesome isnt it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dustin Benoit
@dustin-benoit
10 years ago
4 posts
Yea, it really is awesome.
taye
@taye
9 years ago
833 posts

don't forget to separate. It is very important. I am glad you are enjoying the journey!!

Dustin Benoit
@dustin-benoit
9 years ago
4 posts
Thank you Taye and thanks for the heads up... If I do want some congos and/or some dreads thicker than others do I still separate with regularity?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

id seperate till mature or they maybe way thicker then u hoped

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dustin Benoit
@dustin-benoit
9 years ago
4 posts
Thanks SEWill do