Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

1st real dread seperating session in years

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
28,431 posts

as most of you knew i stopped seperating my dreads years ago (3 or 4) and only sperated from the already fat congos

well last few days i was thunking maybe hey might need a bit so tonight was feelig around and realized in front of each ear there was 1-3 long dreads with dozens of babies foerming huge messes haha so i seperated those and went on a hunting mission seperating alot more

most hardly needed it at all a few did take a bifg ol rip as up to 5 inches ripped loose fairly easily not many parts were hard to seperate

none hurt

but somehow my scalp feels relieved..lighter..happy

so ui think i will hunt around more tomoro and be thourough and although i might still let a few hin ones congo i think im dont the crazy congoing at will stage

just thought id share

1st maintenance of any kind in 4 years

now i expect to find about 15 or more baby dreads in a week or 2

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 09:06:52PM
Heidela
@heidela
7 years ago
27 posts
My dream in no maint hair!I have argued with my hair's natural desire to lock for my entire life! No more! I am hoping for no maint/hardy dreads as my retirement gift to myself!Yours are just mindblowing!
GratefulNick
@gratefulnick
7 years ago
155 posts

I did this to about a week ago cause i congoed for 2 years, most were easy to rip, but i have a few that i cant rip, tried with all my might. I was also wondering a few of my dreads at the end get skinny and have these mats of hair at the end should i snip this ends off so i have whispy ends so that the dread can dry better/

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
28,431 posts

let em be they'll work themselves out if u mean what i think u mean they'll come off someday anyway

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
erutxet
@erutxet
7 years ago
12 posts

that is amazing... haha 4 years is a long time ..dreads just doing their thing freely no worries not a care in the world for 4 years... heehee and now you're changing it up, so nice.. i think it's good timing... your dreadies are very lucky to have you :)

Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form