Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Baking soda wash with no oils

negb
@negb
7 years ago
7 posts
So for the baking soda wash, it seems like everyone adds oils. People say these oils are cheap...I don't know where you guys live, but here it's not.So I was wondering...could I just do water and baking soda and an acv wash if needed?Thanks!P.S. I bought some "Naturelle Hemp Hydrating Shampoo" today. Would this work? It doesn't say non-residue or anti-residue and does have chemicals in it. The only anti-residue I could find was Neutrogena but I heard bad things.
updated by @negb: 01/13/15 09:05:30PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
28,421 posts

hydrating is conditioning good if yoir black bad if not

the oils are cheap becaujse 1 bottle lasts months and months

i just spent like 50 on oils but when they last 6 to 8 months thats cheap (that was like 6 or 7 oils and shipping)

the baking soda can be used withoit the oils ofcourse the oils are strictly medicinal if u dont have a medicinal need u dont need oils

tho teatree is also preventative so is lavender

the rest are to treat conditions only

if u just get teatree 5 dollars worth will last 6 months

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
Electric Mama
@electric-mama
7 years ago
80 posts
I just use the baking soda wash with out any oils. I have tea tree oil, but it is missing at the moment, and I never added it to my wash any way. So you are in the clear! Works for me!
negb
@negb
7 years ago
7 posts
Well it looks like I don't have much choice. I'd rather get dandruff than mold from residue.Thanks for the quick replies.
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
7 years ago
298 posts
Ive never used oils man and im closing in on my 2 years long mark :)
Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form