Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

just to share

neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
well i got some good support from you fine people in regards to my drawings, thank you... so i just thought i would share some of my dads art.....

updated by @neil-coe: 02/14/15 11:10:12AM
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
more

updated by @neil-coe: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
awesomehas dad done the sundance?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
JESSICA EVA (Eva Lovelocks)
@jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks
14 years ago
217 posts
WOW! awesome. i especially like the second picture in the original posting and the monkey picture! kick ass.
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
yea SE my dad sundanced for 23 yrs, and i sundanced 1
Westcoaster
@westcoaster
14 years ago
81 posts
Absolutely beautiful art :-)I love the third from the top!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
wow u mean hes sundanced 23 times? thats amazing do they do a different place each time or go through the same scars i just wondered cause the 1 guy i know i think has like 6 or 8 sets of scars i couldnt imagine 23 times and not having them overlap, but i guess as hes gotten older hes switched to his back and the bufalo skull? instead of the pole?much respect neil coe said:

--
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
yep 23, and some do overlap, hes got them all over the chest and the back, he would mainly get hung, but also would drag skulls, man some powerful shit right there, you ever been to a sundance SE??? soaringeagle said:
wow u mean hes sundanced 23 times? thats amazing do they do a different place each time or go through the same scars i just wondered cause the 1 guy i know i think has like 6 or 8 sets of scars i couldnt imagine 23 times and not having them overlap, but i guess as hes gotten older hes switched to his back and the bufalo skull? instead of the pole?
much respect

neil coe said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
nah i wish tho felipe who runs kid villiage has done it several times and a friend iron beear was going to when i lost touch and knew a woman who had done itid love to just witness it someday neil coe said:
yep 23, and some do overlap, hes got them all over the chest and the back, he would mainly get hung, but also would drag skulls, man some powerful shit right there, you ever been to a sundance SE???

soaringeagle said:
wow u mean hes sundanced 23 times? thats amazing do they do a different place each time or go through the same scars i just wondered cause the 1 guy i know i think has like 6 or 8 sets of scars i couldnt imagine 23 times and not having them overlap, but i guess as hes gotten older hes switched to his back and the bufalo skull? instead of the pole?
much respect

neil coe said:

--
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
yea the sundance is one of the most powerful things i have ever done, man you would love it......... soaringeagle said:
nah i wish tho felipe who runs kid villiage has done it several times and a friend iron beear was going to when i lost touch and knew a woman who had done it
id love to just witness it someday

neil coe said:
yep 23, and some do overlap, hes got them all over the chest and the back, he would mainly get hung, but also would drag skulls, man some powerful shit right there, you ever been to a sundance SE???

soaringeagle said:
much respect

neil coe said:
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form