Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

How many guys have dread beads?

Denver Lee
@denver-lee
12 years ago
21 posts

Im just wondering because I mostly see women who have beads in their dreads but I think they are pretty cool and want to have a bunch. Im just wondering if its more of afemininething?

updated by @denver-lee: 02/14/15 02:46:33AM
James Turk
@james-turk
12 years ago
107 posts

I've seen a lot of guy's wear them. It seems like women tend to wear more colorfull ones and more of them. I have some but don't wear them because they bug me when I'm laying on them in bed.

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

I've got tons of beads. I usualy only wear between 2-4 at a time. I've got one glass one with a sequoia that I never take off, and a bead made from a coconut seed that I haven't take off in a few months now. I've got a few other, but their wood, so I take them off the shower, and sometimes don't put back on for a while.

What I usually see is girls wear colourful wraps on their locks. I don't see many if any guys with wraps. Not saying that it's feminine, but I see more girls with them than guys.

Timmy Kehoe
@timmy-kehoe
12 years ago
7 posts
I've got a couple glass beads that I've not had in for years
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

ive had plenty and ive had dozens of colorful wraps too

ive had as many as 30 or 40 beads and bells and who knows what in at a time (long ago) and a dozen wraps

now i only have a couole

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Sussi
@sussi
12 years ago
84 posts

I don't think beads is a feminine thing at all. If you want beads you should get some and see if you like wearing them. :-)

Circle Dancer
@circle-dancer
12 years ago
121 posts

My boyfriend has two in his hair at the moment, he'd probably have more but he's doing neglect dreads so they are still forming and there aren't a lot of places to put them yet. I just ordered him one more.

jakob astemo
@jakob-astemo
12 years ago
10 posts

I have 4 beads in at the moment, I dont think its feminine at all :)

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

Whip, He can find tighten fitting ones and use them to help define a section. I know he's going neglect, but there's nothing wrong with adding a little more colour. And it won't hurt the process at all. In fact, it'll help it without doing anything damaging

Denver Lee
@denver-lee
12 years ago
21 posts

cool you guys thanks for your input

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form