Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

natural ways to make a living?

oostan heimach
@oostan-heimach
12 years ago
38 posts

its hard to find a good paying job thats for a good cause. even our own medical system is set up to keep us below our ideal potential of health. in a time so obscured in values and beliefs where can we fine meaning and fulfillment in the ways we make our livings?

well by doing something you love. ok i love snowboarding and skating and playing instruments. but i dont want to live a life of 1 injury after another.. i want to enjoy it to the fullest wilst twining spirit and being.

i dont want to be famous i just want to be happy.

it makes me happy to help others. to shine light on those whom i meet.

massage therapy is a two year course for and excellent skill and for a positive cause.

solar or geothermal energy are good alternatives to fossil fuels and a good source of energy.

does anyone know of any other good fields of work along these lines that might make a decent living?

thanks for any replies / thoughts..

updated by @oostan-heimach: 01/13/15 09:23:17PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

green construction and conversion

off ther grid construction

organic farming

vegatarian/macrobiotic/raw cooking

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
oostan heimach
@oostan-heimach
12 years ago
38 posts

thanks alot for those se those are good one exactly what im looking for i want to consider all possible feilds for schooling in the near future.

as of now i do comercial masonry construction (block and brick buildings) in other words and i love doing it cuz its outside and i can listen to music and lift heavy things for exercise.

only downside is that i know my back wont allow for me to do this my whole life so i wanna go to school for a backup plan i guess. thanks again :)

Heather
@heather
12 years ago
1,291 posts

so what about a ski instructor or a music teacher? you said you love those things so what better way to make money then teaching something you love to someone else. massage therapy is a good one. i've always thought being a park ranger at yosemite or something would be cool. all that time out in nature sounds wonderful.

oostan heimach
@oostan-heimach
12 years ago
38 posts

yeah, that does seem like fun heather! ive always thought of maybe just staying in colorado next time i go and just live ski bum status for a while. and on second thought i think i could be completely happy doing something like that for a while. theres always options i guess! thank you heather

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form