Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreads looking dull..

Marcus Gibbs
@marcus-gibbs
13 years ago
16 posts

Hey guys and gals.. Been a while since I have visited the forums but here's hoping I can jump back in and help in any way possible :)

Anyway. My dreads are now well past the 2 year mark and they are totally natural/neglect. Some big ol' fatties in the back also. I have only been washing with b/s and acv once or twice a week depending on activity, weather etc.. Some of the larger ones are starting to look dingy or dull in color compared to some slightly younger dreads forming. My question is, would there be anything I can wash with that might make them less dull looking and a little more "lively" ?? Any info would be awesome. I love my dreads and they are going nowhere for a long time :)

updated by @marcus-gibbs: 01/13/15 09:14:56PM
Dizzie Devil
@dizzie-devil
13 years ago
18 posts

you should try the new bar soap everyone is raving about. www.dreadlockshampoo.com this stuff is wonderful!! Makes your dreads soft and adds shine, helps them lock, and the scent lasts for days, at least 3. I usually dont have to wash on my wash days, but do anyway because I love how well they lather and it seems to lift my spirits, simply amazing!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

thats what i was gonna suggest too but if u wanna stick to the bs try lil aloe or jojoba maybe if they feel dry

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Marcus Gibbs
@marcus-gibbs
13 years ago
16 posts

Alright I'll take a look at it and hopefully get my hands on it soon. Would possibly an ACV soak help?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

have u been doing bs without acv? u should be doing acv after bs to keep the ph right

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form