Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

looking for a nice wool tam

tha tron
@tha-tron
13 years ago
147 posts
Okay so Im searching on etsy looking for a wool tam. when I think about something that is wool I think about something that is rough and causes friction, the ones that I see on etsy look very soft almost like cotton. I don't want any of the blended fibers I want rough wool. can you get me in the right direction? or am I relying on looks too much. can anyone send me a link for a good tam for those who have bought from them.. Im looking for a ski or a beanie I have very very short dreads. thanks
updated by @tha-tron: 01/13/15 09:01:45PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

it dont gotta be scratchy and rouvch its the electron exchange more then friction that helps dreading (i beklieve) a soft wool tams just as good and more comfy

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
my guess is yes they would..just looks like theyre shedding already

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Loc Lava
@loc-lava
13 years ago
42 posts

That hat fresh for sure, but likely wouldn't fit you for long anyway. It is felted which would hold together well, but you would probably get some shedding from it. Not really enough to be a big deal I don't think. Not all wool is scratchy. It just depends on how its spun and finished.

Sorry I can't really help you with a source. I have order from some ppl online, but the hats were pricy and just ok. Nothing I would recommend.

FYI the type of hat in the picture is more like a bucket hat, if you go for that style, make sure it will be big enough for your hair. I love my brown wool bucket hat, but cant wear it anymore...just wont fit. For tams look for a drawstring once your locs get long.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form