Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Finally bit the bullet... Couple of questions?

Rob3
@rob3
14 years ago
14 posts
OK, so ive finally bitten the bullet and started to dread my hair... im about 70% done so far doing tnr... taken pretty mcuh all day so far... my arms are killing me... but im pretty excited and cant wait to finish them off in the morning...My hair was grown out to below my shoulders from a shaved head, so theoretically should all be the same length... however the front is sigificantlly shorter than the back... do you think the is down to wearing a ponytail non stop for a coulpe of years, and the front hairs have bee n pulled out more frequently thatn the back?when twisting and ripping each dread i always seem to end up with about 6 inches of about 10 stanrds of hair at the ends, should i keep tnr-ing these last few strands or can i safely just leave them to their own devices...?lastly, anyone else got a headchae after TNR-ing there hair.... either its from the pulling of the hair all day, or the intentisive concentration and trying to focus on the hair through a mirror?
updated by @rob3: 01/13/15 08:48:47PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
never tnred always went natural so cant tell u except theres no reason to worry bout the last few hairs

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tom Twedd
@tom-twedd
14 years ago
28 posts
Hey i tnr before and yeah just leave the strand at the end, as for headache, I didnt get one, but also didn't use a mirror aha.
Jackal
@jackal
14 years ago
132 posts
yah, ive come to the conclusion that the hairband for the ponytail is responsible.. i have the same thing goin on, and i wore a ponytail (even when i slept) for like 5 years or more.dont worry, it will sort itself out and it will look great
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form