Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

tapered vs. blunt ends on girls

Kris D.
@kris-d
14 years ago
21 posts
I have my preference. I prefer the tapered ends. I've seen mostly guys with blunt ends, girls with tapered ends, but that again is my own experience.I wonder: Do most girls also like tapered ends? Do most guys like blunt?What do YOU like?
updated by @kris-d: 03/02/19 06:14:45PM
Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
14 years ago
105 posts
I actually like the tapered ends more so then the blunted ends.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i like ends that defy descriptionwhatever they choose to do they diosome have balls some split off into whispy feeder roots some fave curls or bulges i cant say i have any 2 that end alike 1 looks like a spider most ends are loose some ziggy zaggy all are totaly organic

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kris D.
@kris-d
14 years ago
21 posts
truth: I prefer tapered ends because i'm petrified of having "short" hair, and I know you lose some length when you dread. Not too much, but some, and it irks me to no end. I leave the ends as long as they can be.I had a traumatic experience as a young, chubby kid with a short haircut. I'm sure you can imagine the teasing:P Now i'm like...anti-short for a vast majority of people. I really prefer length, as it represents beauty to me.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
blunt ends hold in water dry slower i dunno why anyone would intentionaly blunt the ends unless they happened naturaly

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
Kinda like having the mixture of both I have, it really just looks,,right to me, lol
DreddieFreddy
@dreddiefreddy
14 years ago
30 posts
honestly i've been thinking the same thing myself. i have been debating this very thing in my head probly ever since i started dreading. I think that blunting your tips makes them look like they are more mature than they really are because, as Ippy said, theres less flyaway hairs. On the other hand its hard to picture how much different, if at all, blunting your tips would look. And about the girls and guys thing...I think girls keep the whispy ends because that's what they are used to and it gives you a sense of familiarity. Whereas most guys aren't used to whispy long hair being in their face all the time. And I can't explain why but tapered ends look more feminine to me
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
well usually no matter what you end with a few that happen by themselves, I think I have maybe around a dozen that happened by themselves. these all happened by theirselves
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
I have a mixture which I prefer. I even have one(actually 2 combined) that flattens out, seperates, and reconnects at the tip in kind of a squiggly bluntedness. heheAs for male/female thing. I just prefer unmaintained dreads so it's just whatever really. Hmm, I've always liked girls with really crazy curly hair and curly hair tends to naturally blunt easier so I'd say mostly blunted tips for girls.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form