Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

April's TNR timeline from fine/thin straight hair!

April Brown
@april-brown
11 years ago
49 posts

Thank you Mons! I will Dtch the mirror.. although my bangs totally came undone cuz I mindlessly play with them when in deep thought/on the phone/eating/ hell constantly like a nervous tick. Think I will leave it and see if it gets swallowed by the rest or dreads itself naturally.. if I can stop freakin touching it lol

updated by @april-brown: 07/23/15 05:06:08PM
Mons
@mons
11 years ago
518 posts
I've always been a hair toucher. I can't believe my dreads haven't come out with how much time I spend fingering them! I have a couple tiny sections of loose hair in back that I'm constantly finding and feeling to see if they're knotting up. Bad me! For some reason I feel my hair most when I'm driving. I always have.I didn't get rid of any mirrors, I just somehow managed to quit looking in them. I've never been a fan of gazing at myself in a mirror, I look at what needs attention (like when I'm brushing my teeth) and that's it.
The Hippie Circle
@the-hippie-circle
11 years ago
34 posts
You look awesome. Now I gotta start a timeline, too! :)
April Brown
@april-brown
11 years ago
49 posts

Thank you!! And hell yes.. I love timelines!

The Hippie Circle said:

You look awesome. Now I gotta start a timeline, too! :)
April Brown
@april-brown
11 years ago
49 posts

Some updates in the photos I added the 7 month and 10 month.. I'm actually close to a year along and as soon as I can jack a camera I will get some photos. I must say I love my dreads so much and I love how they have transformed. I feel so comfortable with myself and in my own skin.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form