Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Weird root build up.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

nothing if anythung aloe vera ..pure aloe with no other ingredints but no u do not need to look jneat as possible 1st off anyone who cares about dreads hates the dreads not the loose hairs after all they prefer loose hair

2nd dreadlocks are protexcted by law under freedom of religios expressiin (all religions just abiut include dreading so u dont got to be rasta) so actualy by maintaining them you give up your 1 and only legal deffence and if they say cut u got to cut cause u no longer can say they have spiritual or religios meanning

ofcourse for your job you can voluntarily compromie but its up to you to decide what compromise is ok with you

most employers aeent aware of the harm crochet does so if tou explain how bad it is theyre understanding

and all you need to do in a professiinal environment is tie em back

but arent u a performer a musician? u could have a pip disk and it wouldnt matter your expected to lok a lil different

would kiss ever have made it as a band if they were clean cut and wore tuxedos? (not that i think kiss is a good example but since they looked outragios it fit)

i worked in an it office a small one granted byt i had meetings with the heads of multi nationalmulti million organizatins the heads of banks and politicians too

the mayor conf=gresspeople city council ah anbd ofcoure religios groups

my dreads i never did a thubg to and dragged on the ground

not 1 person ever said anythubg about my dreads except wow or i love your dreads

whenthe company i worked for made promo materials..mugs calanders posters etc my picture was featured front and center ..kinda defining the coroorate image

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/13/15 09:48:45AM
Kieran Jordan
@kieran-jordan
12 years ago
9 posts

Thanks very much I'll have a read. And I'm growing locks for bothspiritual reasons and for the look. And I work at aItalian ice cream shop as front of house so i need to look well groomed.

Baba Fats said:

http://www.humanism.org.uk/campaigns/freedom-of-belief

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2003/1660/contents/made

.org sites are generally pretty reliable. .gov sites are absolutely reliable sources of info. So the first one should give you a good idea of your rights, and the second was a link provided by the first site. Read through it.

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

I was a cook for 5 years. I started cooking when my locks were under a year old. So they were crazy and wild. If you have to look nicer, you can wear a plain black tam. It's simple and professional. Maybe your job could get you a patch to sew onto the front of it and make yourself a walking advertisement.

Kieran Jordan
@kieran-jordan
12 years ago
9 posts

These are both great ideas thanks Baba and Soaring, I've got a fantastic boss who is very supportive of what I do. I do like the tam idea though I'll suggest it to him when i got in for my shift tomorrow :) thanks and thanks for a great welcome to the site. I'm going to go wash my hair now :D

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

i wrote a couple lerters to employers if u use the google search (under the logo ) search for letter to employers u should find 2 the 1 explains why all the chrochet and other maintenance is damaging and why its best to leave them natural

u might want to edit hat and show him

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form