Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Bon Voyage

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

well aooe will tame frixzz but slow progress its conditioning frizziness is part of the pri[-ocess dampenin g it with a lil mist will help without conditioning but smoothing it down that way wil slow it a tiny bit too

look at the "the beauty of the early stages of natural dreading" in featured discussions

dont fear the frizz

and seperate long b4 u[it becomes a big ol ball of nastiness if 2 or more sectins start to get too tangled together into a big huge section seperate em

try to not seoerate too much that your seperating would be dreads b4 they can dresd

but seperate any alreasy tangly sections that rey to devoure eachother

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/13/15 11:50:41AM
Rachel Parsons
@rachel-parsons
12 years ago
30 posts
Oh I quite enjoyed that thank you :) I liked the bit about tree branches and floor boards. Very nice!
Rachel Parsons
@rachel-parsons
12 years ago
30 posts
I'm already starting to get fluffy lol and in looking at it thinking "ohhhh this isn't gonna turn out right at all".. But that made me feel better
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

post pics soon

--
Rachel Parsons
@rachel-parsons
12 years ago
30 posts
I emailed one to the photos page
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

i get inspired somtimes that was 1 of the more inspired

--
Valérie
@valrie
12 years ago
539 posts

Hi Rachel! Can't wait to see your progress! You should start a timeline on here. :)

Rachel Parsons
@rachel-parsons
12 years ago
30 posts
I will when it becomes possible to upload from my iPhone! Haha that or I'll just have to email photos to the photo page.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

try the new tapatalk beta app u can sign up gfor the beta at www.testflightapp.com sign up on your iohone then message me the email u used ill send itto the develiper so we can get u set tyup to test it

hopefully the full version will be ready in a week or 2

--

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form