Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

my story and some questions

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

because they ruin dreads with wax and horible methods and advice ..not as bad as dreadheadhq but close hell they tell u u to use alot of wax and palm roll till u feel heat..if u hfeel heat your really doing alot of damage and can even get the core smoldering if your crazy enough to do it

when they stop promoting wax id use theyre shampoo if dreadlockshampoo ever went out of busines id never use dreadheadhq tho too toxic

lexxerd said:

Why boycott knottyboy?

soaring eagle said:

no they arent ok and knottyboy id boycott the dreadlockshampoo.com is by faer the vb=best

bronners or baking soda is fine too unless u giot hard water

lexxerd said:

Thanks for the quick replies. This is helpful! Is mane and tail or paul mitchell teas tree shampoos residue free? These are the two a currently have. What about knottyboy dread shampoo ( http://www.knottyboy.com/shop/product/dreadlock_shampoo_bar/ ) I wont touch their wax but are their cleaning products good?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/09/15 10:51:04PM
lexxerd
@lexxerd
12 years ago
6 posts

Yeah I hear what your sayin. It really makes me wonder why so many companies push WAX products. waxy dreads look horrible. They are greesey and sticky, looks like you haven't washed your hair for months.

I'm going to get some non-residue soap and just start washing with that for a few weeks until this dawn soap is out of my hair completely. Interested to see if my hair starts to section on its own.

Thanks for all the info, everyone here has been very helpful!

soaring eagle said:

because they ruin dreads with wax and horible methods and advice ..not as bad as dreadheadhq but close hell they tell u u to use alot of wax and palm roll till u feel heat..if u hfeel heat your really doing alot of damage and can even get the core smoldering if your crazy enough to do it

when they stop promoting wax id use theyre shampoo if dreadlockshampoo ever went out of busines id never use dreadheadhq tho too toxic

lexxerd said:

Why boycott knottyboy?

soaring eagle said:

no they arent ok and knottyboy id boycott the dreadlockshampoo.com is by faer the vb=best

bronners or baking soda is fine too unless u giot hard water

lexxerd said:

Thanks for the quick replies. This is helpful! Is mane and tail or paul mitchell teas tree shampoos residue free? These are the two a currently have. What about knottyboy dread shampoo ( http://www.knottyboy.com/shop/product/dreadlock_shampoo_bar/ ) I wont touch their wax but are their cleaning products good?

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form