Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Rainbow gathering

Jordan Toler
@jordan-toler
12 years ago
23 posts
What exactly is a rainbow gathering? Ive seen the videos and saw people talking about it on here and It looks very interesting and im trying to learn more about it. Is it just a peace gathering or something larger? Where is it located? What goes on there? Stuff like that.
updated by @jordan-toler: 01/13/15 09:31:17PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

ok i cant say what it is because it takes at least 3 to reach a consensus on whatr it is so i can only say what my opinion of what it is

its a self governing tribal nation withoit borders or leaders that unites all people cultures and beliefs into 1 global family it i the new tribe prophesized by most indiginouse peoples as well as the lost tribe acording to the mormons

its a prayer for peace but its also building a new type pf society based on generpcity love and unity instead of greed distrust and seperation

what goes on there? hmm well it s always diferent always magical and enlightening and..well surprising

but you can bet theres always music in the ait from everywhere and free food in the woods by the ton

its definately something larger....much larger since its global and crosses every political and religios devide w3ith gatherings in communist cghina, and muslim turkey in isrreal and russia thailand and well everywhere..

but as large as it is it is also..nothing

theres no organizatuion (but is cooperation) theres no official members or organizers in fact for years now the fs has tried to get us to sign a permit for a group over 75 (the permit law is not constitutional and we have taken it to the supreme court yet they wont hear the case ) we wont signit because we are not a group over 75 we are 1 individual whos camping in the forrest where 1 other individual times 40,000 happened to be campo=n g

o i guess thats wgat we are..indivu=iduals who are drawn to gether to gaqther to gether

but like any natu=ion we have our own culture traditions and unique systems for getting things done

without money without assigned jobs and structures of industry we take care of the needs otf all ina simple but functioning society

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jordan Toler
@jordan-toler
12 years ago
23 posts
Wow that sounds.. Well amazing. Im going to look more into it. Is tere annual gatherings in certain places and such? I live about a half hour from philly so if its somewhere in PA i would like to attend. How old do you have to be to go?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

im near philly too and started a new site u should join and add content to anything u add helps www.phillyhangout.com

theres potlucks and picknics and drum circles in philly but the annual gartherings are in national forrests and move around tenaseee just ended next years montana

theres regionals all over all year long main and ithica are coming up soon

you have to be between 1 second old and a second from death

well no not true since many kids are conceived and born at gatherings

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jordan Toler
@jordan-toler
12 years ago
23 posts
Ill check it out for definitley, that sounds really cool. And lmao I'm sure.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form