Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

After my first bs wash...

BeauZay
@beauzay
12 years ago
92 posts

Hello everybody, just decided to go natural about 4 days ago. I just did my first baking soda wash. Nothing else, and my scalp is really itchy and I'm seeing some dandruff. I had read a really good forum post on here the other day but can't seem to find it. It talked about stuff to help the dandruff and itch can somebody point me in the right direction or let me know what else to use for washing. I'm planning on actually washing again in another 3-4 days, but is there something I can do in the meantime about this dandruff? Or should I just wait till my next wash?

updated by @beauzay: 01/13/15 09:31:08PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

the baking soda is too alkaline to use alone thats why you use acv after

and teatree and rosemary essential oils are great for dandruff

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
BeauZay
@beauzay
12 years ago
92 posts

What exactly is the ACV? and I just started with about 8-10 inch straight/slightly curly hair... would the teatree and rosemary oils be too oily for the hair to lock up so soon? I 'am slightly anxious of course and know its going to take a long time for my locs to come to fruitation so should I wait on the tea tree and rosemary?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

acv apple cider vinager and no essential oils arent very oily and u use only drops youd have to use a whole bottle at a time to get aoily at akll

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
BeauZay
@beauzay
12 years ago
92 posts

Thank you very much Soaring Eagle. I can't even lie, before I found this site I was looking for places to wax me up! You have helped me so much, and this site. I can't thank you enough.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form