Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Baking Soda and Sea Salt ratios

April Brown
@april-brown
11 years ago
49 posts

Sweet! I am so glad I found this thread, I've been using the BS wash but I've been using the vinigar rinse and think I'm using way too much lol I was wondering why I couldn't seem to rinse all the damn smell of vinigar out lol

Zachary Tyler
@zachary-tyler
11 years ago
36 posts
I am in a hard water area. And tho I haven't started dreads yet I was with bs. But I seem to have no problems with it being to dry afterwards or the bs not mixing well. Should I go ahead and use bottled water or boil the water anyways? I'm on my 3rd week of washing my hair this way and do it twice a week. Maybe it is really dry and messed up but it doesn't seem like it.
Cynthia S
@cynthia-s
11 years ago
1 posts

Ok So I've read all this. So far I have only done the BS rinse and sea salt spray. My hair totally feels like I've been to the beach and really clean. I've got great separation going on and few baby dreads going on. I haven't done the ACV rinse yet because my hair is normally oily in like 2 days. But hasn't done that since doing the sea salt and BS. So do I still do the ACV and how often? Sorry I'm sure you probably have already covered this, but I've read so much I'm getting myself mixed up. Still new to this.

Moon Raven
@moon-raven
11 years ago
32 posts

Thanks for the great info!

Blessings,

Moon Raven.

BlytheNine
@blythenine
11 years ago
5 posts

Awesome informative post. Just about to get in the shower and try BS/ACV. Thank you!

/ 9
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form