Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Itchy Itchy Itchy Scalp ):

Vince Hardwick
@vince-hardwick
11 years ago
2 posts

Hello Dreadies. I just got my locks done last week on September 1st. I've washed my hair with the Knotty boy Dread Bar last night and after I did so I found my Dreads looking amazing. I woke up this morning and now I look like sideshow Bob. Anyways, The ITCHING dear sweet Gods the ITCHING. how can I make it go away even despite the fact that I have washed them? any suggestions would be an excellent help.

Thanks everyone.

Peace, Love and good happiness stuff to all!

Vince Hardwick.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

dont use knottyboy use www.dreadlockshampoo.com

and the crochet was a very very bad idea

also wash in cold water not hot

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Vince Hardwick
@vince-hardwick
11 years ago
2 posts

Hello Soaring eagle. Thank you I am going to try that ASAP. As well, I have a lock that came out. It was backombed and palm rolled. I know I said they were crocheted but I think it was just a quick couple in out very quickly then palm rolled. Anyways, Any suggestions on getting that puppy looking klike the others or should I leave it? there are loose hairs everywhere.P.S When I sleep should I throw it in anything? bandana or anything of that sorts?

Thank you.

Peace, Love a ndGood Happiness Stuff.

Vince Hardwick. A

soaring eagle said:

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

crochet causes extreme loose hairs by breaking hairs

just leave it it will dread all on its own and thge 1 that forms naturally will be your fave and make you wish the resat were natural too

anything you put on yoir head b4 bed will be lost under the bed by morning

just leave em be

Vince Hardwick said:

Hello Soaring eagle. Thank you I am going to try that ASAP. As well, I have a lock that came out. It was backombed and palm rolled. I know I said they were crocheted but I think it was just a quick couple in out very quickly then palm rolled. Anyways, Any suggestions on getting that puppy looking klike the others or should I leave it? there are loose hairs everywhere.P.S When I sleep should I throw it in anything? bandana or anything of that sorts?

Thank you.

Peace, Love a ndGood Happiness Stuff.

Vince Hardwick. A

soaring eagle said:

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags