Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

why its important to understand what natural dreads are

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

why make a thread because odviosly its important when so few pewople have any idea what natural dreads means

it is very important that when people talk about these things they know what they are talkimg about and not misleading people and again yea your post is just the type tp start argumentss so why post it..geez it has nothing to do with the topic does it

come on people stop trying to cause trouble this is exactly why i made that statement ..

kinda disapointing that 2 our of 5 posts were even remotely on topic

dreadlockedlady said:

Why make a thread about it? Especially if you are going to delete posts that you think will start an argument?

I know this will probably get deleted but oh well...

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/13/15 12:10:25PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

guess i have to explain this again cause some of u arent gertting it

no argumentative posts so we can keep this peaceful is that too muchy to ask? so any more and no responce just click delete thats a promice

now the reason for this is to clear up alot of confusion

we had a member recently who i assume never wanted natural dreads to begin with or matbe didnt even know what natural drewads are (but im thinking he would have still chosen to backcomb or twist and rip) but je was mislead on youtube into thinking 1st that backcombing is how u make natural dreads and then into thinking crochet made natural dreads too

so with allthat bad info he never knew that natural dreads dread themselves or that crochet was not only not natural but harmful

so using this term as a blanket term for all dreads leads alot of people to make mistakes hell knotty boy uses the term for waxy dreads

if people are not able to understand the meaning of the term (because u cant stop argiong long enough to let someone explain it) then how are anyone ever suposed to make informed decisions?

so cxcome on behave yourselves stop derailing the discussion stop trying to stir up trouble and get on with discussing like adults

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok u giuys are denseyou are still causing arguments pointlesslywe are not talking elitism here no dreads ere being said to be better or worse u implieds that we are simply saying that wtheres a definition for natural dreads dreads that form on theyre ownmany years back the definition of person and corporsation were redefined to mean the same thing (legaly)soes that mean a corporation has a heartbeat>/ has self awareness and knows what love means? no thats silly but the words legaly (in legakize) has the exact same meanning in fact to speak of yourself in couty as yourself not a corporation representing you you must use the term, natural humanthis is exactly my point here the term natural dreadlocks have a very specific meanning but the termis used to mean anything that is used improperly and u can use it but u use it wrongly and that does alot of harm to the understanding of what the term meansnow i am deleting yoyr stupid arguments and closung this cause odviosly you wre i\ncapable of conversation without argumentto even bring up elitism is proof when no elitism is implied only defininfg the term a definition is an inarguable fact

--

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form