Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Who's this crazy salt lady I've been passively hearing about

Gabe McCoy
@gabe-mccoy
14 years ago
120 posts
So on certain posts over the past while I've heard references to the "crazy salt lady" I just wanted to know who that is and why you gave her such a mean nickname? lol
updated by @gabe-mccoy: 01/13/15 08:51:53PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

oh boy ok

she now works for dreadheadhq she thinks dread wax cured her cancer

she breaks crochet hooks in dreads while tightening them and saying these dreads are already so tight they broke the hook

she makes salts and sells them that are basicly baking soda and salt but refuses to believe baking soda and salt are good for dreads unless jonny clean endorses them

when we pointed out that baking soda works she basicly stalked several members sending hundreds of nonsense messages..

so many ppl call her that now she uses it as her facebook name

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Gabe McCoy
@gabe-mccoy
14 years ago
120 posts
.....HAHAHAHA! That is GREAT! She says waxed cured CaNcEr!? That is the best thing I've heard in awhile

soaringeagle said:

oh boy ok

she now works for dreadheadhq she thinks dread wax cured her cancer

she breaks crochet hooks in dreads while tightening them and saying these dreads are already so tight they broke the hook

she makes salts and sells them that are basicly baking soda and salt but refuses to believe baking soda and salt are good for dreads unless jonny clean endorses them

when we pointed out that baking soda works she basicly stalked several members sending hundreds of nonsense messages..

so many ppl call her that now she uses it as her facebook name

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form