Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

So I know most people on here are opposed to dreadheadhq and knotty boy, but what do you think about their shampoos?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

i agree 100000%

in congress there was a anti polution bill anfdd when thry mentioned global warming a congressman pulls out a bible says that global warming will never cause the icecaps to mely cause god promiced no more floods

wtf

i also notice christians vote for the guy most likely to cause armeghedon..bush..mccaine whoever will fuck the world up most why because when the worlds ending in nikes and polution causing the air itself to burn they can say see we told u so

christiand fear god but believe man can do no harm athiest dont fear god but fear the syupidity of man

and so far man seems to be winning in the destroying the world game

Gabe McCoy said:

I know! And it's worse now then it's ever been with this rise in technology and such (cars, etc.) some people don't even see a problem, (mostly christians, hate to single out a group but I have had multitudes of christians tell me that god made plenty enough resources to keep the world around as long as it needs to be, basically a way of not taking responsibility for there actions I think, that's one of the many reasons I believe religion is harmful) I do my best to be asenvironmentallyresponsible as possible but it's so hard with all of the harmful things we're producing these days. It's funny one of the main reasons people tell me they think animals are less than us is because we can "advance" and create new technologies and things, I say "yea and look how much good that's done" lol

soaringeagle said:

well thatys the thing its a real small ammount thats a toxic level to fish i cant remember how much lonnie berg had all thye data i think or was it mountainwillow i think it was lonnie

it was something like 1 gram per thousand gallons or something maybe less

and yea a hell of alotta polutants get into the water which should never happen but its already caused alotta fish to be ineditable due to mercury levels and other stuff but thats not killing them either just causes us issues if we eat it

but the ecosystems are delicate they are surviving alotta abuse..barely but are not healthy at all

du u realize that virtualy every stream and river is constantly monitored to make sure fish counrts dont drop too drasticly and for polutant levels because what we allow now is so close to devastating that whole systems can die off if the levels fluctuate much at all

ppl need to be way more aware of the impact they have on the environment

hell tokyo barely has high enough oxygen levels to sustain life

were really fucking things up and then thinking well cant it take a lil more?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/11/15 09:28:56AM
Gabe McCoy
@gabe-mccoy
14 years ago
120 posts
I know! I really don't get it, I mean I don't hate christians, I've actually met really genuine ones, but I just hate to know that they have been so blatantly deceived it makes me crazy, if you look at it christianity is really just a way to control people, it's one of the most intricate cons ever!e

soaringeagle said:

i agree 100000%

in congress there was a anti polution bill anfdd when thry mentioned global warming a congressman pulls out a bible says that global warming will never cause the icecaps to mely cause god promiced no more floods

wtf

i also notice christians vote for the guy most likely to cause armeghedon..bush..mccaine whoever will fuck the world up most why because when the worlds ending in nikes and polution causing the air itself to burn they can say see we told u so

christiand fear god but believe man can do no harm athiest dont fear god but fear the syupidity of man

and so far man seems to be winning in the destroying the world game

Gabe McCoy said:

I know! And it's worse now then it's ever been with this rise in technology and such (cars, etc.) some people don't even see a problem, (mostly christians, hate to single out a group but I have had multitudes of christians tell me that god made plenty enough resources to keep the world around as long as it needs to be, basically a way of not taking responsibility for there actions I think, that's one of the many reasons I believe religion is harmful) I do my best to be asenvironmentallyresponsible as possible but it's so hard with all of the harmful things we're producing these days. It's funny one of the main reasons people tell me they think animals are less than us is because we can "advance" and create new technologies and things, I say "yea and look how much good that's done" lol

soaringeagle said:

well thatys the thing its a real small ammount thats a toxic level to fish i cant remember how much lonnie berg had all thye data i think or was it mountainwillow i think it was lonnie

it was something like 1 gram per thousand gallons or something maybe less

and yea a hell of alotta polutants get into the water which should never happen but its already caused alotta fish to be ineditable due to mercury levels and other stuff but thats not killing them either just causes us issues if we eat it

but the ecosystems are delicate they are surviving alotta abuse..barely but are not healthy at all

du u realize that virtualy every stream and river is constantly monitored to make sure fish counrts dont drop too drasticly and for polutant levels because what we allow now is so close to devastating that whole systems can die off if the levels fluctuate much at all

ppl need to be way more aware of the impact they have on the environment

hell tokyo barely has high enough oxygen levels to sustain life

were really fucking things up and then thinking well cant it take a lil more?

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form