Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Crystal O.'s Twist and Rip Dreadlocks timeline updated at 11 weeks. Almost 3 months already!

Crystal O.
@crystal-o
14 years ago
137 posts

Here are my dreadlocks at a little over 2 weeks...

Here they are around 1 month 2 weeks... Here they are at 11 weeks...I didn't keep track of the time very well, so I thought this was 2 months 2 weeks, but I was a week off...almost3 months now! So feel free to tell me what you think! Also, if anyone can help me figure out how you make those collage things, I'd like to put more pictures in my timeline, I just couldn't figure it out and got frustrated so I only used one pic of the back from each time I took pics. Thanks!!!

updated by @crystal-o: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

where are they haha the new editor makes adding pics and vids easier then ever so click the add pic button and add them

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Crystal O.
@crystal-o
14 years ago
137 posts

hahaha can you believe I work in an office, at 2 computers, yet it took me 20 minutes to add 2 pictures! hehehe I crack myself up! I think I've got it now, can you see them? The same pics from my page, just found the timeline section and thought I'd add them here. :)

soaringeagle said:

where are they haha the new editor makes adding pics and vids easier then ever so click the add pic button and add them

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

they look ammmaaazzzing :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form