Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

how long did it take to get your baby dread

john lucas
@john-lucas
14 years ago
4 posts

hello fellow dreadheads im just wondering how long it took for you guys to start getting your baby dreads. Reason for this post i had to start over again and this time i did the neglect methodno brushing or anything just washing my head and the every now and then head massage im about 3 weeks inand i got these huge lovly nestsstarting, and today i sectiond off a few bits of them into smaller more managable nests if i keep sectioning them they would look like baby dreads but i dont want to ruin any progress ive gotten so far. i got a couple pics but not very good quality .

p.s. sorry for the bad pictures its the only camera i got, ad any thoughts or advice

updated by @john-lucas: 01/13/15 08:51:21PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

took me bout 2 weeks

but u should seperate any that are too big

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
john lucas
@john-lucas
14 years ago
4 posts

cool was wondering cause ive got some pretty massive ones starting i wouldnt even mind having a head full of nest but i didnt exactly know if i was doing the right thing or if it would separate on its own =D also sorry for the bad tags SE wasnt sure how that worked peace brother thanks for the advice

soaringeagle said:

took me bout 2 weeks

but u should seperate any that are too big

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

"rats nest" "baby dreads" like that

most will section on theyre own but it is possible to have it all dread up in a mass if it dreads real fast and if u like wear a hat alot or tie em back alot

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form