Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Sweat.....good or bad?

runawayjosh
@runawayjosh
14 years ago
32 posts
OK so I am just past 5 months and heading toward the 1/2 year mark. My dreadies were started via backcombing, near the bases have started to lock up first hoping working its way out toward my frayed ends. Lots of loops, bunch, free roamers and frizzies. So here is the kicker I am a wrestling coach and just started the season, I do get out there on the mats and do my thing. I don't want to wash my hair everyday, but I am not sure whether the sweating and not washing would be doing more harm than good. I was thinking of washing every other day...would that be too much washing (of the hair of course), I do wash the sweat from my body.....(just in case someone had the wrong idea here). Any info. would be great and thanks.
updated by @runawayjosh: 01/13/15 08:51:06PM
Valerie
@valerie
14 years ago
39 posts
"I do wash the sweat from my body.....(just in case someone had the wrong idea here)"haha that made me laugh :)every other day doesnt sound too bad. i would try avoid rubbing your scalp everytime though
runawayjosh
@runawayjosh
14 years ago
32 posts
Glad I could make you smile....I really should post a picture but I am so technologically unsavy it would probably take me way too much time.Thanks for the advice.
runawayjosh
@runawayjosh
14 years ago
32 posts
Thanks....any advice helps.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form