Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Rainbow Gathering?

Katrina Randall
@katrina-randall
14 years ago
32 posts
I'm usually not such an ignorant person but..Does anyone want to explain to me what it isand how it works and everything about it?I'm really interested after looking at soaringeagle's profile.
updated by @katrina-randall: 01/13/15 08:51:04PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well no 1 person cansay what it is or how it works only what your personal opoinion on what it is and how it works isbecause we ..are unity.. in order to say what it isw all of us must agree on what it is without 1 person disagreeingso to explain it we would need a minumum of 3 people in agreementok thats just a disclamour to say that this is just my opinionwell it started in 1972 as a vission of 144,000 people gathering to pray for world peace (not as a church or religion)10,000 ppl came and on the 4th was sillence from dawn till noon a silent meditation for peaceit was meant to be a 1 time gathering, but the last day a sign popped up trailside saying nexxt yewar montana? the next year witjh no planning at all thousandsa arrived in montana with no idea where to go or how to ake a gathering happen so they came together held a council and through cooperatiion creatted a gatheringfrom there it spread around the worldin muslim countries communist countries countries whove had centuries of warall over the world people from all walks of life and religions (homeless hobos to ceos and lawyers) gathered in unity and mutual respect to co-create a society thats functional without any structure any leaders any official status and function as a spiritual nationit was revealed then that many tribes around the world had prophesies about the comming of the new tribe, the rainbow warriors who would be the savoirs of the earth and bringers of peacewe have the best environmental record of any other group on earth we arive build a cirty in the forrest stay for 3 months and when we3 leave we dont leave a sign we were there at allno scrap of trash big enough to find with a magifying glassin an over 20 square mile areawe are a young tribe only been here since the 70's still learning our wayswithe more new members then elders its always a new eperience and a learning lifechanging eventthe 1st gathering there was 1 central kitchensince then there are now over 100 main kitchens and several hundred suport kitchensmany of these share free food around the world where needed full timesome joined togerther to form a disaster reliefe network (one of our members was key involved in that)there are gatherings all over the world but the biggest isstill in americaoh everything at a gathering is always free we use no money u cant buy or sell anything only trade give or shareheres a few vids to watch

We Love You from Jonathan Kalafer on Vimeo .

thats an amazing documentary that won the la film fest award for best documentary this year our disaster relief efforts are like nothong else u ever sawthis vid will blow your mind rainbow spirit
the quality isnt great in this its an older 1 but 1 of my faves

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form