Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

5 months already!!!

Earth Child
@earth-child
14 years ago
35 posts
today is my 5 month mark. i cant believe how fast time hasa gone by w my dreads. and how much i have already learned about haveind dreads. it really is amazing. you find out alot about pple. how much pple really prejudge you based on aaperance and how just cuz u have dreads eveyr one thinks you smoke weed or do other drugs. not that i wish i could smoke weed but probation kinda niped that in the butt. i just think its funny how fast pple come to that assumption. but my dreads have proven to be a belssing in my life. i love them so much. i get a lil frustraded some times cuz im impachent and i dont like all my lose hair but i know in time they will find thir way into the right place. my dreads are making a good recovery form my advinture w a crochet hook. wish i would have known haw bad it was when i first got them but they are comeing around and getting much fatter :) yay i have some where around 28 dreads i think. i quit counting cuz they come and go. but ya thank you all ofr your help w every thing i have asked for. being the meth issue and my drug test which i passed :) so ya keep up the good work and thank you all :)
updated by @earth-child: 01/13/15 08:50:49PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
that was 5 months really? i remember the day u started em..and that didnt seem too long ago at all

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Earth Child
@earth-child
14 years ago
35 posts
july first is when i did them. i know it seems not that long ago eaither lol. i love love love them
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form