Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

SOA Watch...

Rae
@rae
14 years ago
74 posts
I don't know if anyone else follows SOA watch, or is familiar with The School of the Americas, but I thought I would share this... http://soaw.org/take-action/november-vigil/188-articles/3554-26-people-arrested-and-held-in-county-jail-on-mulitple-charges The SOA is a military school/training camp within Ft. Benning, down in Georgia where our military trains men from across South America in brutal military tactics. Graduates of the SOA are not held accountable for their actions upon graduating and many go on to commit horrible acts of genocide, torture, and other such atrocities back in their home countries.I went to the protest/vigil last year and it is an AMAZING experience and event with a goal filled with peace and love. Just yesterday 26 humans were arrested, several for no reason, during the vigil.
updated by @rae: 01/13/15 08:50:25PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yea im very familiar umm theres a political group as well as i made a whole new site which i really wish ppl would use since it has huge potential www.peaceloveharmony.org

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Rae
@rae
14 years ago
74 posts
Oh cool! I didn't know that. I'll make sure to check that out. (-:

soaringeagle said:
yea im very familiar umm theres a political group as well as i made a whole new site which i really wish ppl would use since it has huge potential www.peaceloveharmony.org
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
14 years ago
411 posts
Wow, of course they arrested the media they didn't want to get caught in what they were doing *peers*
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form