Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I got my dreads done in a shop but i have done no maintnence, no products, no wax should i shave and star over or let them be

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
that guy i bet was interlocking or over twisting or something there shouldnt be tention even from the weight..i know ppl with drewads twice as long over 30 even 40 years old with no issues cause theyre not constantly forcing them to be too tightyour freinds are fools girls dont like stiff sticky dreads but sift natural dreads they cant keep thryre hands off haha

dillion micheal sherman said:
lucky i wish i could of did it that way ive wanted dreads since i was 10 and grew my hair out tell i thought it was long enough and yee im glad i didnt get to fucked for going to a saloon idk there was something that always told me just wash em and let them do what they want so thats what i did i didnt listen to ppl telling me put wax in them palm roll them and mad ppl just sterotyped me he never washes them he's a bum and NO girls that it was attractive but i stuck threw it because ive wanted them for so long and now that i have them ill never cut them off. I met a guy once that tod me he had dreads for 9 years and just decided to cut them off and he's been bald like dr. phill ever since he said the tension and everything caused it but idk... and you ask why would i cosider to cut them off? i never wanted to cut them off i just wanted opinions on it and if it was suggested to cut them off and start over from a person who has had dreads for 20 years i would

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/10/15 02:05:49AM
dillion micheal sherman
@dillion-micheal-sherman
14 years ago
15 posts
loli agree completely
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
if theres a vibe issue like u think theres a bad energy from the salon start
a sea salt water soak (not spray soak or swim in the ocean) a good while sea salts used for cleansing energies in alot of energy work or clearing crystals of negative energy
u can also smudge the dreads 1st with sage to remove the negative then with sweet grass to bring in the possitive

--
dillion micheal sherman
@dillion-micheal-sherman
14 years ago
15 posts
so i should smudge them 1st with sage and soak them in sea salt? can i use house hold sea salt?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
house hold salts iodized not sea salt sea salts recomended and sea salt helps dreads dread but being fullt mature u dont need it and will make em drt id go with the smufging use the sea salt if yu really have an icky feeling about em

--
dillion micheal sherman
@dillion-micheal-sherman
14 years ago
15 posts
yee not iodized salt. fersure well ill smudge some sage on them right now. should i smash the sage up first then do it or just rub the leaves on them..
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
neither smudging u do ir 1 of 2 ways either burn a smedge stick (bundle odf sage or sometimes sage anhd cedar) or in a shel or bowl light loose sage often on a charcoal to keep it burning but not needed u fan it to keep it burning u want the smoke to surround u its the smoke thats cleansing not just smashing the leaves up

--
dillion micheal sherman
@dillion-micheal-sherman
14 years ago
15 posts
oh fersure yee ive done that beforejust wasnt intended for that reason
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
2nd vid shows both sage smudge stick and sweet grass braid smudgethe other ingredients assume is tobaco also a sacred herb ansd cedar all asre used in cleansing sweetgrass is often used after the sge repells negative while sweetgrass draws in possitiveand the feathers used to fan the smoke ariund the body or in your case dreads (althoufgh cant hurt to do a full smudge)

--

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form