Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Obnoxious question, please don't hurt me....

Tibicen Linnei
@tibicen-linnei
14 years ago
13 posts
I've been crapballs busy lately, so my dread maintenance has been at a low. Naturally, they've gone to hell in the best way possible. My internet connection is also crap....I seem to get a decent connection between 4-6 AM as long as it's not cloudy and Saturn is in the correct alignment....I'm asking for methods to round out the tips of my dreads.I want them to be in good condition come December since I'll be seeing every conservative part of my family. Y'know how it is...They hate your hair, but damn it looks good.....
updated by @tibicen-linnei: 01/13/15 08:50:12PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
why do u think they will only approve if the tips are rounded? u know that wont matter at alland rounded tips suckdont bother trying to please ppl who wont approve no matter what u do

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Thundersquall
@thundersquall
14 years ago
235 posts
I third that. Listen darlin dreads are not exactly the hairstyle to pick for they who are wary of others looking strangely upon them. Personally, if you cant be yourself around your own family, conservative or not, who can you?Although SE i disagree that blunt tips "suck" as that is likely what will happen to my nap hair. I think they look good though i do know why you say that I.E: drying time.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form