Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

a successful troll is just a failure

taye
@taye
14 years ago
833 posts
loli can laugh at the false sense of accomplishment i feel. I have spent 6 yrs playing it....i have also spent 6 years doing other things. It has not robbed me of 6 years....time robs me of years. It has entertained me for 6 years.
updated by @taye: 07/10/15 09:44:17PM
Natty Dave
@natty-dave
14 years ago
56 posts
i play wow too, 80 paladin, and i really enjoy myself with it, although i wish the trolls could have dreads, i love the whole rasta/Jamaican vibe of them.and internet trolls are silly, i'm a juggalo(listen to icp/psycopathic records) and we catch plenty of that so i hate to even mention it anymore; apparently the real big jerk troll jerks are making fake facebook accounts and sending juggalos friend requests then tagging them in gross pictures of people being cut up and shit to get them banned. i really don't get it, i mean yeah i laughed at "how do magnets work" too but people shouldn't be getting threats of physical violence over the music they listen to.a lot of it comes from /b/ though, or at least the worst of it, pretty much anything that doesn't is imitation

taye said:
lol i can laugh at the false sense of accomplishment i feel. I have spent 6 yrs playing it....i have also spent 6 years doing other things. It has not robbed me of 6 years....time robs me of years. It has entertained me for 6 years.
Natty Dave
@natty-dave
14 years ago
56 posts
eh, it does cater to casual players a bit, but that is why i enjoy it, it is easy for me to play for a bit and then stop so i can chill and take care of my kid; i played ffxi for a few years and hardcore games like that really leave no room for interpretation, and groups lasted hours, or days, it took a lot of dedication that i don't have anymore

Maxe said:
I have to agree...WoW is for first time mmo players..it's really bad once you hold it up against other games :P....boring unrandom crafting, unrandom drops, forcing you to spend hours a day in a group with 39 noobs to get the gear you want, bad PvP...etc. xD
taye
@taye
14 years ago
833 posts
what realm do you play on Davey?
Natty Dave
@natty-dave
14 years ago
56 posts
Rexxar

taye said:
what realm do you play on Davey?