Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

soap free and clean as can be

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
rincin is a health hazard just from handeling the beans themselvesbut the oil is toxix and was used as a form of torture by mousilini causing the prisoners to have such bad explosive diarhia they died of dehydrationcastor oil on the lable says do not flush or pour down drains its odd its added to soaps but then again its odd soaps are concidered ok to flush or put down drains at allcastor oil soaps cant be used in streams (no soaop at all should be not even bronners) cause it kills the fish (bronners dont but just takes way way way longer to break down in water then in soil)

Knottysleeves said:
Ricin (a byproduct of the castor bean processing) is a biohazard. Castor oil itself is not.

soaringeagle said:
castor oils a biohazard not recomended to be washed down drains even in small doses it kills fish

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 05:15:06AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
its main use is as a powerful laxativebut the problem is it can cause severe crampong like yoir insides are turning outsideand explosive diarhia in some cases causing severe dehydration in the processwhen they used it for torture they gave a larger then usual dose till they literaly shit themselves to deaththe few who survived the embarrassment of the massive diarhia proved to be an effective torture techniquei saw ppl planning on using knottyboy soap in streams because its "all natural" i think it was lonnie or panterra though that posted about how a very small amount in open water would cause ..well it causes the fish to go through what the torture victims went through..

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form