Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

crochet dreads idiots on youtube

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok so u had thin hair and u dreaded so it would look thicker? tr=then that was an epic faillook at the section sizes then at the dreadswhen u crochet the dreads are 1/3 the thickness they should bethey are way way way too tightif u wanted them to look fuklewr why would u force themj to be way too thin?your average dreads smaller then a dime yet the acerage sections bigger then a silver dollarnow if u didnt crochet your dreads would all be about solver dollar size and look way way thickerbut..strict sectioning always makes em look less full too, instead using natural sectioning )9even if u didnt go natural all the way) the dreads would vary in size, and blend into a much thicker looking set of h=hairall srrict sectioning does is create even dreads with gaps that dont blend and make it look like way way less haira mix of thin asjnd thick would blend into a full manebut with the crochetted dreads its only going to make ot look thinner then it really is

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/09/15 06:11:35AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
projection did u not just read the last post u wreote? that was all attitudeyour clueless dude its not about your dreads u are free to ruin your dreads any way u want..its aboutr other ppl u tell ppl to crochet theres already too much of that on youtube and i end up having to explain to ppl every single day why it was such a bad ideahundreds and hundreds of ppl who regret crocheting and almost all of them got the idea from youtube vids like youresmatted? ha dude dont make me laughthey are not mattedhow can they bewhen u crreate them with crochet they are way too tight to move and knot and dread..they are woven and if u took a macro picture up close u could see they are woven not mattedmatting takes time it takes movement it takes looping and going through stages at 2 months dreads are infants but crochet prevents u even from getting into the infant stage untill they loowsen up a tin u got a good 6 months to recober before they even begon to dreadwhen u get your 1st loop that is when u will see the 1st signs of dreading

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well why dsid uu start with fat sections then? if u wanted thin dreads start with thin sections geezbut what uiu got is far sections thin dreads that makes big gaps between and makes em look like u a]have hardly snt hairdude u are cluelessyour section size should be the same as the dread sizeniot 3 times biggernow if u only crochet the roots from now on like u claim in a year they will be 3 times thicker after recovering from the crochetduh again..epic failhere http://www.dreadlockssite.com/group/crochetanddreadtoolsrecovery try learning something instead of just having an attitude

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
reminds me of this silly kid that kept pushing interlocking despite the fact that it causes dreads to break right offsome people just will never learnstuburnness they insist they know everything untill they find a dread on the floor then they come here screamming help i fucked up my dreads

Janine said:
I do agree that loops and bumps and buds are very important in the dreading process and it really shows progress, some some people are looking for the "crocheted look". It appeals to them. If it messes up their hair type, then its a lesson learned for them. You're never really gonna be able to change someone's mind about something. People are usually dead set on their opinion haha

soaringeagle said:
projection did u not just read the last post u wreote? that was all attitude

your clueless dude its not about your dreads u are free to ruin your dreads any way u want..its aboutr other ppl u tell ppl to crochet theres already too much of that on youtube and i end up having to explain to ppl every single day why it was such a bad idea
hundreds and hundreds of ppl who regret crocheting and almost all of them got the idea from youtube vids like youres

matted? ha dude dont make me laugh
they are not matted
how can they be
when u crreate them with crochet they are way too tight to move and knot and dread..they are woven and if u took a macro picture up close u could see they are woven not matted
matting takes time it takes movement it takes looping and going through stages at 2 months dreads are infants but crochet prevents u even from getting into the infant stage untill they loowsen up a tin u got a good 6 months to recober before they even begon to dread
when u get your 1st loop that is when u will see the 1st signs of dreading

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
very well said plus its all scammy sites pushing wax and crochet making u believe that dread wig look is the only acceptible look and natural healthy dreads are undesuirable so most dreads these days have zero personalitybtw micah ..watched your other vids and it is pretty clear that you are dreading just to fit in and seem coolfor opl who \didnt see it his other vids all about how he wasnt sure if he was dreading just to fit in to his hippie dready community or if he actualy wanted to dread cause he wanted to dreadif u gotta ask the question then the answers odviosand if u dread with the attitude that u want dreads as long as they dont look like real dreads then well your dreads wont last long at all

--
Mark
@mark
14 years ago
22 posts
I am so sick of reading your shit where you try and dictate who and who can't have dreadlocks. If he wants them to fit in, who are you to say he can't? And if he wants to use a crochet hook, who are you to say he can't? It's HIS hair! For some people dreading isn't a "spiritual journey"; it's a hairstyle. Why is that a problem?I'm all for education, don't get me wrong. I think everyone has a right to know the pro's and con's about each method... but then it's up to them to decide. Don't try and force it down their throats, because that just creates unnecessary hostility and undermines what could be a good point.

soaringeagle said:
very well said plus its all scammy sites pushing wax and crochet making u believe that dread wig look is the only acceptible look and natural healthy dreads are undesuirable so most dreads these days have zero personality

btw micah ..watched your other vids and it is pretty clear that you are dreading just to fit in and seem cool

for opl who \didnt see it his other vids all about how he wasnt sure if he was dreading just to fit in to his hippie dready community or if he actualy wanted to dread cause he wanted to dread

if u gotta ask the question then the answers odvios
and if u dread with the attitude that u want dreads as long as they dont look like real dreads then well your dreads wont last long at all
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
dude im so sick of your attitude whos forcing him to do anything/ im just telling him the truththat ther crochet is extremely dammaging and that if he wanted thin dreads he shouldnt have made thick sectionsand why are u even commenting here? your being an asshole just causing a fight to get your drama fixit has nothing to do with u so why are u continuing to push the issue?

--
Mark
@mark
14 years ago
22 posts
Disagreeing with you automatically means I have an attitude..."Crochet dreads idiots on youtube" - he's an idiot because he doesn't follow your methods?... Starting to see a pattern emerge here ;-)I think it's fragrantly clear that the guy realises that damage can occur... And I'm commenting because a) it's a public forum and b) I think it's sad that you would broadcast a stranger across said public forum purely to disparage him. It's bullying under the guise of education, and I honestly think it's just awful.

soaringeagle said:
dude im so sick of your attitude whos forcing him to do anything/ im just telling him the truth
that ther crochet is extremely dammaging and that if he wanted thin dreads he shouldnt have made thick sections

and why are u even commenting here? your being an asshole just causing a fight to get your drama fix
it has nothing to do with u so why are u continuing to push the issue?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
no im not saying that but it is why he doesnt vccare about how dammaging the method isnio meanning to the dreads means its perfectly fine if they only last a monthits just a fase hes trying on so who cares how bad they rurn out to bebut when u dont care about your own dreads thenj go around recomending the same things to others who do care that dammages more then his own headhe can do what he wants but ..he was telling me i should crochet..thats where the issue isme and im sure every other dreasd hes talked toive had mine 290 years and hed tell me to crochet with only 2 months experience and with his dreads looking like that?his are probably beyond hope cause hes so close minded so i dont care what hes doing to his dreads only what hes telling others they should doim 80% sure we will never see a 6 month update cause they wont last 6 monthsbut..im sure the 2 month update wikll be up for 5 years causing alot of other dreads to only lasst 6 months

Knottysleeves said:
Well, that sounds like he's being introspective and honest. Isn't that a GOOD thing, rather than something to mock and criticize? Is he somehow less "deserving" of dreads than anyone else, just because his motives aren't as "pure" or whatever?

This whole thread is just mind-boggling.

soaringeagle said:
for opl who \didnt see it his other vids all about how he wasnt sure if he was dreading just to fit in to his hippie dready community or if he actualy wanted to dread cause he wanted to dread

--
merry divinorum
@merry-divinorum
14 years ago
1 posts
thank god mine arent even close to those..they really look wrong i guess is the word..neway i hope this dude can fix em :)

/ 7

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form