Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

IF YOUR IN CALIFORNIA GO VOTE YES ON PROP 19 LEGALIZE MARIJUANA

Tibicen Linnei
@tibicen-linnei
14 years ago
13 posts
Hey Jamessssss, instead of ripping on people that smoke, why don't you consider the people that smoke for medical reasons??? I have cystic fibrosis, and I've spent my whole life in constant pain. I have friends in cali...Sick, dying, horribly ill friends waiting for that bill to pass...Want to know why? Because the pain meds the hospitals give us made us more ill...Sure, we felt okay for a few minutes, but over time...They make you angry and miserable. I smoke weed because I can't eat or do anything too physical without hurting. Because of people as closed minded and as inconsiderate as you, MILLIONS of us [CF, cancer, AIDS and leukemia patients] are pissed off and hurting. If I could, I'd give you my disease for just 24 hours...You'd be begging for a bowl in no time. Thanks bro, I'll see you in hell.

Jammmeeesss(: said:
Dear Maxe,
I did not reply to you, simply because your comment lacked any sort of intelligence or any sort of reason for that matter.

I understand that you are frustrated due to the results of Proposition 19, but that is no reason for you to be trolling.

Go smoke MJ, surely that will make you feel better! (just make sure you don't get caught with the police since it's still illgeal) ;D

Peace and Love
James

p.s Have a smile to lighten your day! :D :D :D :D :D :D
:)

updated by @tibicen-linnei: 07/13/15 05:20:07PM
Tibicen Linnei
@tibicen-linnei
14 years ago
13 posts
Oh, and let me clarify, I'm still going to smoke..I just don't want to jeopardize my family. THAT'S why I'm upset...Because when your family is delivering you your food and your meds as well as "something else" so you can hold down the food....You worry about their safety.
Jammmeeesss(:
@jammmeeesss
14 years ago
34 posts
oh god, I don't even want to waste my time on this. obviously you have no clue what your talking about, since we all know mj is LEGAL for medical reasons........

I voted no for personal beliefs and morals. it's my opinion if you don't like it....well I if it makes you feel any better I'll probbly vote NO again in 2012.

and such a pity, that you're aiming for hell already. I'll admint, I'm not a perfect person, but hey I try to be a good person and hopefully with hard efforts I'll make it into heaven.
but Don't worry I'll send you a wave or 2 from up above ;]

Robyn Linnei said:
Hey Jamessssss, instead of ripping on people that smoke, why don't you consider the people that smoke for medical reasons??? I have cystic fibrosis, and I've spent my whole life in constant pain. I have friends in cali...Sick, dying, horribly ill friends waiting for that bill to pass...Want to know why? Because the pain meds the hospitals give us made us more ill...Sure, we felt okay for a few minutes, but over time...They make you angry and miserable. I smoke weed because I can't eat or do anything too physical without hurting. Because of people as closed minded and as inconsiderate as you, MILLIONS of us [CF, cancer, AIDS and leukemia patients] are pissed off and hurting. If I could, I'd give you my disease for just 24 hours...You'd be begging for a bowl in no time. Thanks bro, I'll see you in hell.

Dear Maxe,
I did not reply to you, simply because your comment lacked any sort of intelligence or any sort of reason for that matter.

I understand that you are frustrated due to the results of Proposition 19, but that is no reason for you to be trolling.

Go smoke MJ, surely that will make you feel better! (just make sure you don't get caught with the police since it's still illgeal) ;D

Peace and Love
James

Mikey Mikez
@mikey-mikez
14 years ago
90 posts
wtf r u talking about??!! have u lost your mind completely????
what is it about aiming for hell? do u have any idea what cystic fibrosis means???
if u believe in heaven u will probably know that u will not get there by trying hard to be a good person. and is for nothing else she will get there before you for the suffering she has to go through.
u might not be stupid, but are definitely immature...

oh god, I don't even want to waste my time on this. obviously you have no clue what your talking about, since we all know mj is LEGAL for medical reasons........

I voted no for personal beliefs and morals. it's my opinion if you don't like it....well I if it makes you feel any better I'll probbly vote NO again in 2012.

and such a pity, that you're aiming for hell already. I'll admint, I'm not a perfect person, but hey I try to be a good person and hopefully with hard efforts I'll make it into heaven.

Robyn Linnei said:

Dear Maxe,

Peace and Love
James

Tibicen Linnei
@tibicen-linnei
14 years ago
13 posts
Not everyone can afford the club card, boy genius. We all see that "You have no clue what you're talking about" is obviously your favorite phrase, but I hope you know that you have no clue what you're trying to talk about. In my state, green isn't legal for medical reasons. My state was watching the California election to see how well legalization was/was not received so a decision here could be made. It's already obvious that you're wasting a lot of your time believing in something as empty as Christianity...I can also tell that you're bad at the whole "live like Christ" thing. You don't have morals, you just go by what some book tells you to do and believe. I'm sorry your life is so empty you have to go online and treat good people like they don't know anything just so you can feel a little bit better about yourself. I'm not mad that you voted "No" in the election, I can just tell that you live your life being an asshole to people that are happy with themselves and their lives. Keep promising yourself that you'll go to heaven, I'm sure that's all you have to live for. I hope you find something that makes you happy, because everyone deserves to be happy.:D

Robyn Linnei said:

Dear Maxe,

Peace and Love
James

Tibicen Linnei
@tibicen-linnei
14 years ago
13 posts
Also, I don't believe in Heaven or Hell. I've lived with enough fear, and I'm content with what is on the other side. I'm not spending my life being scared of something when I have a life to live out. :3

Robyn Linnei said:
Not everyone can afford the club card, boy genius. We all see that "You have no clue what you're talking about" is obviously your favorite phrase, but I hope you know that you have no clue what you're trying to talk about. In my state, green isn't legal for medical reasons. My state was watching the California election to see how well legalization was/was not received so a decision here could be made. It's already obvious that you're wasting a lot of your time believing in something as empty as Christianity...I can also tell that you're bad at the whole "live like Christ" thing. You don't have morals, you just go by what some book tells you to do and believe. I'm sorry your life is so empty you have to go online and treat good people like they don't know anything just so you can feel a little bit better about yourself. I'm not mad that you voted "No" in the election, I can just tell that you live your life being an asshole to people that are happy with themselves and their lives. Keep promising yourself that you'll go to heaven, I'm sure that's all you have to live for. I hope you find something that makes you happy, because everyone deserves to be happy.
:D

Robyn Linnei said:

Dear Maxe,

Peace and Love
James

Jammmeeesss(:
@jammmeeesss
14 years ago
34 posts
"Thanks bro, I'll see you in hell"
she said that, obviously if she's gonna see me in hell she must be in it herself.

now it's a shame that horrible things such as cystic fibrosis exist. I never did say anything about that....
I know I'm an asshole at times, but I'll never wish or tease of somebodies illness. In fact I wish everyone was in healthy shape. I know the pain of Illiness oh to well.... But I don't go telling everyone about it or get emotional about subjects on it.

And also, Technically to get in heaven (Christianity) all you have to do is believe in jesus christ as your personal lord and saviour. so suffuring or trying to be good really donsn't have anything to do with it.

she just went off on because she believes that if the prop would have passed, her and her friends would have been able to smoke mj without any problems, or hurting anyone else in that matter..... but like I stated, MJ is LEGAL for medical use, soooooo....... I guess she was condemning to hell for voting no for something she was dearly misinformed.
Mikey Mikez
@mikey-mikez
14 years ago
90 posts
christianity is not empty, christians are. they follow ideologies without questioning them, just simply because they are, what makes them very close minded as well as a great kind for manipulating. its not god's fault, its people... jesus came here and was a pretty pissed off too to see all the 'religious' selfrighteous bastards..but because they r people they will never be different..always trying to be 'good',while according to christianity one go to heaven throught faith in christ, even if he was a mass murderer..you dont have to believe it... i admire your for your courage to face life which must be hard with optimism.and i wish your dreams would become reality.

Tibicen Linnei said:
Not everyone can afford the club card, boy genius. We all see that "You have no clue what you're talking about" is obviously your favorite phrase, but I hope you know that you have no clue what you're trying to talk about. In my state, green isn't legal for medical reasons. My state was watching the California election to see how well legalization was/was not received so a decision here could be made. It's already obvious that you're wasting a lot of your time believing in something as empty as Christianity...I can also tell that you're bad at the whole "live like Christ" thing. You don't have morals, you just go by what some book tells you to do and believe. I'm sorry your life is so empty you have to go online and treat good people like they don't know anything just so you can feel a little bit better about yourself. I'm not mad that you voted "No" in the election, I can just tell that you live your life being an asshole to people that are happy with themselves and their lives. Keep promising yourself that you'll go to heaven, I'm sure that's all you have to live for. I hope you find something that makes you happy, because everyone deserves to be happy.
:D

Robyn Linnei said:

Dear Maxe,

Peace and Love
James

Mikey Mikez
@mikey-mikez
14 years ago
90 posts
dont play with words jimmy, people try to express themselves using words, if u pick one up from context u can play with it forever..also, sometimes silence is the best answer.. ;)u know, i believe that cannabis is a great natural medicine made illegal just because somebody, once again, want to make money. u dont have to believe it...the reality is, that people can abuse even paracetamol if they want...why its not illegal? because somebody is making it and making a big money...medical marijuana is not legal everywhere...there i live it isnt, where she lives it isnt...think... good luck!

she said that, obviously if she's gonna see me in hell she must be in it herself.

now it's a shame that horrible things such as cystic fibrosis exist. I never did say anything about that....
I know I'm an asshole at times, but I'll never wish or tease of somebodies illness. In fact I wish everyone was in healthy shape. I know the pain of Illiness oh to well.... But I don't go telling everyone about it or get emotional about subjects on it.

And also, Technically to get in heaven (Christianity) all you have to do is believe in jesus christ as your personal lord and saviour. so suffuring or trying to be good really donsn't have anything to do with it.

she just went off on because she believes that if the prop would have passed, her and her friends would have been able to smoke mj without any problems, or hurting anyone else in that matter..... but like I stated, MJ is LEGAL for medical use, soooooo....... I guess she was condemning to hell for voting no for something she was dearly misinformed.
Tibicen Linnei
@tibicen-linnei
14 years ago
13 posts
"And also, Technically to get in heaven (Christianity) all you have to do is believe in jesus christ as your personal lord and saviour. so suffuring or trying to be good really donsn't have anything to do with it."

Oh boy, you just gave me a good laugh.

Hitler was a Christian. So was Ed Gein.
I bet you're one of those people that believe child rapists go to heaven, as long as they "feel sorry".

Darlin', I pity you. You have zero sense of empathy, and you lack common sense. The way you use words, you lack a lot of emotions. I'm sorry I get emotional. I'm an empathetic person, and sometimes...especially during the cold seasons [like where I live], I start feeling pretty crappy and my meds will sometimes make me emotional and cranky. I actually stand for things and feel really passionate about them. I get riled up easily, and just because I'm "sick" doesn't mean I don't have the capacity to feel the hurt and sadness in the world around me. I care more for the things I believe in than I care about getting high. When money is tight, my dog and my cat come before myself. If I have to put off my refills from Walgreens so my babies eat well and get what they need, so be it. I'm an active activist, and I know when I leave this world, I'm leaving a positive mark on it. I never wanted your pity, I don't need it. Hell is something you create for yourself, and I'm so far from it. I live a happy life with a lot of love from my fiance and our families. I've seen a lot of ugly things, and I've seen a lot of beautiful things. If you can be a nit-picky asshole to others and feel okay with yourself when you lay your head down at night, Congratulations. If you feel like your God sees you as a truly worthy person, while putting in little effort, good for you.

I'm not perfect, I'm not special. I'm passionate, that's all. I live my life hoping to put positive energy into this world.
In a sense, I'm more alive than you ever will be.

I'm done with this thread. I've said my piece, and I am done. I'm sure you'll continue to twist my words around...maybe you'll continue to try and victimize yourself. Go for it, kiddo. You're not a part of my big picture. If anything, you brought me down a little bit, but only to remind me of what I'm really living for....And it's not arguing on the internet.

Je suis fait <3

/ 8

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form