Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

IF YOUR IN CALIFORNIA GO VOTE YES ON PROP 19 LEGALIZE MARIJUANA

Jammmeeesss(:
@jammmeeesss
14 years ago
34 posts
oh the Irony! and talk about biopolar-ness.anywho I'm glad you made your peace.As I made Mines.Good luck ma'm <3
updated by @jammmeeesss: 07/09/15 07:17:27AM
charles hubert
@charles-hubert
14 years ago
19 posts
jamess if u werent such a fuckin retard u would understand legalisation is not about smoking it its about how healthy the earth would get if it would be growing everywhere like it always did since the begining of time u may be too ignorant to actualy know that but its been the most used plant in history everything was made in hemp and in the 1800s cant remember the exact laps of time u could get in jail if u refused to grow it so stop with ur brainwashed closeminded opinion and try to learn and actualy understand why it is important to legalize it if u dont know earth is dying the more we wait to grow this plant everywhere the more chance we have to all die cant u imagine a world where trees actualy grow instead of being cuted everyday instead of having hemp being cuted everyday and produce more fiber than a tree and it actualy purifi the air like 20% more in a summer than a 30 years old tree if u could understand that u would do the right thing for your kids unless u want them to be stuck in fuckin bubble where they pay for air cause we got nothing left on earth and believe me they already have plan for making us pay for air building a crap thing to purifi air and they will taxe us for itps: stop being an asshole to everyone for telling you the truth oh the irony u will be the first ending in hell if u cant even respect mother earth
Lauren Bunn
@lauren-bunn
14 years ago
19 posts
i havent said anything BUT my opinion, which, in case you were confused was nothing negative twords anybody. so clearly i have follwed that guideline, but we definantly arent "good" because i still lost respect for you and your side of the issue due to the immaturity of your words.

Maxe said:
Follow that same guideline yourself and we're all good!
aakifa
@aakifa
14 years ago
15 posts
chill bill because for one, at one point in time evry drug out there was legal in the states, half of the worse ones were put out by foreign scientists who gave it out to college kids like guiny pigs(<-spelled wrong). and even now cirtain parts of the hemp plant are legL i bought some hemp seeds a while back from my local herb shop(thats gone now =( . but any way any part of the plant is legal except the part you get high off of which is the buds(ive been told(dont know for myself)). and i thot it was legall in cali? or did it stop? i dunno my aba told me ppl grow it in houses there because they need it for medical purposes. i guess they stopped it then. but he`s old so maybe it was legal when he was der or somethin. either way tho its nothin to act so apish about. i think it should be legal because there are medical benefits you get from it that you cant get from any thing else probably and people really need it. but im on no hype abt it. im just chill. i guess itd be good for ppl tho they need it so why not?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
its legal fpr medical use but ppl still get arrested by the fedsthety were trying to make it totaly legal for all usesmeanwhile a cali medical patient with cancer sits in a texas jail with a life sentence for under an ounce of weedbecause he chose to be neausea and pain freree for a month and is trying to not die he now is in jail for lifeit absolutely needs to be legal not only in cali but everwhereppl are in jail who dont desserve to be in jailthat is not right at all

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
aakifa
@aakifa
14 years ago
15 posts
wow did thaT really happen? how can they have it for med purposes but arrest some one for using it for that? thats idiotic. why make it legal for that use then if they not gana let them use it? or is it has to be like administered by a doc?

soaringeagle said:
its legal fpr medical use but ppl still get arrested by the feds
thety were trying to make it totaly legal for all uses
meanwhile a cali medical patient with cancer sits in a texas jail with a life sentence for under an ounce of weed
because he chose to be neausea and pain freree for a month and is trying to not die he now is in jail for life
it absolutely needs to be legal not only in cali but everwhere
ppl are in jail who dont desserve to be in jail
that is not right at all
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well state laws say its legal or not for medical federal law says its not legal for anything even though 15 states legalised for medical and a dozen cities decriminalizedthe feds still raid growes and dispensaries preventing patients from getting theyre medsand the dude whos in jairl for life drove from cali where he was a regidstered legal patient tp o texas where he was arrested and put in jail for life..life..thats insanei have a freind whis a cop a swat team cop in canadahes on medical there legalyhe crossed the border to ny and was arrested ..actualy ilegal search and seizurewoth no probable causethe laws are changing but not fast enough and untill the laws change the government will always be at war with its own peoplewe will have thousands of prisoners of war (drug war)we will have a failing economy that spends billions housing innocent ppl in jails for using an herb that idf legal would so greatly benifit all industries that our economy would skyrocket with millions of new jobs in the hemp industry (and im not talking recreational or even medocal use im talking strictly industrial uses)the laws need to change but its just ignorance that prevents the laws from changing

aakifa said:
wow did thaT really happen? how can they have it for med purposes but arrest some one for using it for that? thats idiotic. why make it legal for that use then if they not gana let them use it? or is it has to be like administered by a doc?

soaringeagle said:
its legal fpr medical use but ppl still get arrested by the feds
thety were trying to make it totaly legal for all uses
meanwhile a cali medical patient with cancer sits in a texas jail with a life sentence for under an ounce of weed
because he chose to be neausea and pain freree for a month and is trying to not die he now is in jail for life
it absolutely needs to be legal not only in cali but everwhere
ppl are in jail who dont desserve to be in jail
that is not right at all

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 8
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form