Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

IF YOUR IN CALIFORNIA GO VOTE YES ON PROP 19 LEGALIZE MARIJUANA

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
exactlymarijuanas "high" is no more intence then the high you get from deep breathing from kissing from love or sex from being happy its not a omg im going crazy kind of highnow in your garden u may have moon flowers you may have morning glories u may have salvia all legalthose 2 seeds might kill u or 20000 do noything (to be harmed at all by pot u need to smoke i think itsd 45 pounds in 15 minutes which u literaly cannot do at all u cant hurt yourself if u tried) morning glory salvia and dutura are legal are in your garden and the high is a nightmare (my ex was slipped dutura and has been in a mental ward for 3 years since then a 13 year old i think gave it to her) dutura (moonflower) makes the worldd your in disapear entirely replaxcing it with a whole nother reality it can take 10 people to prevent you from walking out a windo or fighting a speeding train cause when a trains comming at you you might see a 50 foor tall jesus with a flamethrower and when your walking out a window you might see a glowing golden road or u might see a river of bloodthese drugs are legal and deadly u do not remember eatting the 1st seed so u eat another and another not remembering how many u eat and theres a good chance u go itnto a comawhy do kids rishk these dangerouse stupid drugs?because pots ilegalthey cant get a helpful drug (marijuana uis a treatment for teen depression anxiety social issues add adhd nervouse disorders and more)_ they feel a need to self medicate but being ilegal if they cant get the weed threy need they get desperate and go eat whsatevers in the garden...and diethe ilegal status of marijuana makews these dangerouse alternatives popularlook at spice..it sends thousands to the hospitol but its sold as a legal alternative so kids buy it insread of weednow lookat anmsterdamn they legalized (decriminalized and regulated so its legal in hotels and coffeehouses but not in the streets) all drugs what happened? drug use droppede to 505 what it wasdrug addiction no longer was a crime but an illnessthe country as a whole got healthierand..wealthiernow olook at the benifits of legalizationlower crime ratesless kids in jaillesss taxes going to jails and law enforcmentkids getting better gradeshigher emplyement ratesimproved economynew sources of food and fuel (hemp has 10000000 untapped uses) hemp replaces oil timber concreete animal fibers like woolhemp replaces 5000 harmful drugshemp cures brain and colon cancers ands who knows how many othershemp replaces steelour energy crisis ends we get energy indepencenceno need to go to war over oil or polute the gilf with oil spillsyea legalizing pots scary isnt it?your kids will live in a healthier world if its legal diont u get that?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/13/15 04:39:48PM
Earthstudios
@earthstudios
14 years ago
108 posts
To jammmeeeeeessssI suggest you go to www.norml.org and really educate yourself on issues your voting for. Right now the corrupt goverment has you right where they want you. You feel helpless that no matter what you do that it wont make a difference. And, your wrong, This is how we get laws changed in our country, it doesnt matter if the federal law says you cant have marijuana, the constitution gives the power to the states to decide for themselves what laws it will enforce, corrupt goverment has brainwashed citizens into believing that is not the case. So please please please educate yourself on the issues before the next 2012 vote. Then if your children bought from a store with a fake ID they wouldnt be exposed to Meth, herion, pcp or whatever, when they buy from dealer on the street those options might be available to your children... So thank you for taking the time to read this, and please expand your knowledge, thank you. again www.norml.org Final vote was 55NO 45YES We'll get it ok'd in 2012!!!!!! Sanity and logic will prevail
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
and also marijuanaprocon.org i think it is fairly argues both sides of the issue

--
Mikey Mikez
@mikey-mikez
14 years ago
90 posts
i know people from holland and apparently nobody really smoke it there because its legal...only american tourists, kids cause its illegal in america therefore its cool to smoke it...once it would become legal there would be no problem, anybody could grow it (et the end its a weed) and there would be no danger to the your future kids mr james...to keep it illegal is idiotic.anything that grows is a gift from god to use responsibly and sending people to jail for it is unacceptable in democratic society.
Lauren Bunn
@lauren-bunn
14 years ago
19 posts
i voted no because it would make it illegal until i am 21, also why would i want to pay taxes on something that is already mine? its the peoples plant, we control the ins and outs and i think we do a fabulous job of it. Im sorry for the people who got caught up for something so wonderful, but if it becomes legal it becomes the governments plant, not the peoples. Thats just my opinion.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
umm how do u figure? when its illegal its the governments after all when its illegal they have control over your life u have weed u go to jail when its legal its the peoples plant its in your pocket you are allowed to have it

and fuck that what were you thinking? you think your not paying tax on it now? the dealers making a ton off it to make up for the risks
when its legal the price drops drastically you voluntarily pay a tax to have it legal stay out of jail and the tax goes to education and treatment of drug addictions
real drug addictions
we have fought to get pot taxed and u vote no because it will be? we want to be taxed hell legalization will fix the economy
what will u do when your in jail? u just screwed yourself and your friends
because u wont be able to get it a few more years legally? thats incredibly selfish so u will let thousands sit in jail till your older? wtf?

seriously now u pay 40 an 1/8 after legalization 15-20
with a 50 cent tax..boo hoo

why the hell would u smoke and vote no? are u insane?
no wonder the systems fucked the very ppl who should vote on an issue vote against they're own self interests!!!

i seriously think thats fucked up
seriously
next week when u go to your dealer and get arrested and spend the days in jail till u turn 21 i hope u realize how u screwed yourself and all your friends cause u are selfish and ignorant of the importance of this vote
we had a chance..u blew it
fuck California
u dont deserve the chance again
let Oregon or Washington legalize and let cali kids go to jail..u voted no? wow

--
Lauren Bunn
@lauren-bunn
14 years ago
19 posts
your getting a little worked up, for 1 i grow my own, so NO i dont pay taxes and i like it that way.Its my opinion and i am entitled to it thank you very much, you go ahead and vote yes, because that is YOUR opinion.
Lauren Bunn
@lauren-bunn
14 years ago
19 posts
dont get caught smoking it, and you wont go to jail, its simple, the cops arent everywhere. we cannot expect babylonians to understand the love we have for our plant, let it be illegal to them, to me it is legal, i just cant let them see me using it, or providing others with it.
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
yea im with se on this one,,,,, it was dumb and selfish to vote no for the reasons you did, real lame of you Lauren Bunn
Lauren Bunn
@lauren-bunn
14 years ago
19 posts
i guess i voted no because i have not faced issues of it being illegal, so i cant fully comprehend, and if the vote comes back around i will take your thoughts into consideration, along with my own, because it is MY vote. if you called everyone " dumb and selfish" for having their own opinion, the entire planet would be "dumb and selfish".

/ 8

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form