Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Mad loose hair on the top of my head

That_Irie_Guy
@that-irie-guy
14 years ago
64 posts
:( can't we alllllll just get along lol yea bra let em be I got tons of em. I resemble a young beetlejuice ha
updated by @that-irie-guy: 07/03/15 05:21:11AM
Thr4sher
@thr4sher
14 years ago
18 posts
I'm not catching your drift?

rawsum said:
WOAH ! yeah let them be and they will dread along with the wrong dread beside the one you want it to dread to.. accept it and lurve it or rip it apart and let it grow out to .. wait for it .. dread along with the wrong dread beside the one you want it to dread to .. best thing is to try and be less hetero about the WHOLE thing .. and I mean the WHOLE thing if you get my drift :D
Lex
@lex
14 years ago
217 posts
If you still have a lot of loose hair when you hit the 6 month mark you can take and thread them through a tapestry needle then use that to pull them into the appropriate dread.
Brandon Arnold
@brandon-arnold
14 years ago
184 posts
It's normal. Cover it with a hat/tam and you'll be gooood.

And as you can see, lots of people on this forum love to debate EVERYTHING :P

which isn't bad, but sometimes it makes it more difficult to find an answer to your actual question. This forum is the only one I've been to where it's not like "the internet", it's actually REAL people and not senseless, mindless zombies trying to offend others.
supp
@supp
14 years ago
81 posts

Yeh man I can see ya point of veiw, especially for us the younger generation, it doesn't really meen anything. I think it's just not as common with older folks.

Jack Roth said:

OMG guys chill the fuck out, its just slang its not meant in that way and if u take it in that way then all fool you
samantha taylor
@samantha-taylor
14 years ago
1 posts

mine are frizzed right out too. and btw, using the word gay to describe somethingnegative does put a negative vibe on the word..its just a vicious cycle thats started with non vicious intentions.

I was told by a friend to take the loosepiecesand justwrap em around whatever dread is closest then do some palmrolling and they will work thier way in there.Im really newso Idont know how well this works, but so far so good. Goodluck.

Brian Moreira
@brian-moreira
14 years ago
3 posts
lolniceee explanation i give kudos

soaringeagle said:
umm yea gay meansw your hair is homosexual meanning your homosexual since its part of you
to eliminate loose hair on your head shave head
otherwise accept it

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form