Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

NEw hampshire

Brett Koprowski
@brett-koprowski
14 years ago
8 posts
I just moved to New Hampshire, and i really need someone who can dread my hair completely! my hair is naturally forming dreads, but i need a cleaner more healthy look for work. Does anyone know anyone in the NH ME areea that can help!!!!!!!!
updated by @brett-koprowski: 01/13/15 08:43:49PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yes youwell 1st let me explain a few thingsyou do not need a neeter cleaner look for work if you are dreading for religios or spiritual reasons it is your legal right to let them dread naturaly and your boss cant even make you tie them back however you may voluntarily tie them back to appear neatter (whats yoir job anyway?)but ok just twist and rip the undreaded parts yourself if u really think u mustgoing to a pro would be a huge mistakebut u can cool a meal or rent a movie for a freind to help do the backdreading is super easy to do yourself at home for freeeverything u needs right hereif u need advice ask questions

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Brett Koprowski
@brett-koprowski
14 years ago
8 posts
I work at a hotel, the dreads i have arnt really noticible when pulled back but i want a full head! i feel if they were even and more perfect "looking", i love the natural way but from the viewpoint of someone not tied to myy culture "general managers and what not" i could very easily argue my point. i love the natural way! but i think it will take to long and not be up to standards for my job.
Brett Koprowski
@brett-koprowski
14 years ago
8 posts
im also a caucasion, and its not very common for us to have them!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
sure its very common look around herewell if u really feel u must then twist anfd rip but i would just continue going natural personalyif u want tho t&r is super easy and pretty quick u can do it now

--
Brett Koprowski
@brett-koprowski
14 years ago
8 posts
i like the rt method alot, anything i should know about sectioning it?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
section it naturaly randomnly just be xcareful bout the hairs at the roots criss ossing

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form