Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

TRYING TO START DREADLOCS FROM SISTALOCS

NaturalQueen
@naturalqueen
14 years ago
3 posts
IN 2008, I GOT DREADLOCS AND THEY WERE BEAUTIFUL. IN 2009, I CHOSE TO CUT THEM OFF DUE TO A LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. THIS YEAR I HAVE STARTED SISTALOCS AND NOW WANT TO TRANSFER THEM INTO STANDARD DREADLOCS AGAIN FOR GOOD. I'AM FINDING OUT WHO I REALLY AM. IF ANYONE KNOWS IF THIS IS POSSIBLE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
updated by @naturalqueen: 01/13/15 08:43:49PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
sisterlocks are interlocked thats reeally really badalso u said u used wax again very very badwhat id do is thisremove wax remove wax remove wax like your life depends on it!then do nothingliteralysisterlocks are interlocked microlocks theres no way to undo the interlocking and it causes alot of weaknessbut u can let them grow out let alot congo at the roots and they will be real dreads at the toots and then u can cur the sisterlocks off or leave em on up to uor u can try binding the sisterlocks in groups or twisting several together and beading them together this way if your lucky they may combine the whole length of the dread and be strongerbut top priority has to be wax removal we got 2 new ways to remove wax both are brand new so not thoroughly tested for effectiveness yet

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
id like to see some pics to guess further whats best to trybut im thinking that beading 3-4 together or doing 3-4 strand twists and beading then just go neglects probaby the best option unless u just let them grow out from the sisterlocks and have the natty locks from head to where the sisterlocks startsure that would be really easy to doprobly would even look really unique and cool to just go totakt natural from here on out and have randpm numbers of sista microlocks commin out of the ends of nice nattuy locksim actualy imagining that now and think it would be really cool

--
NaturalQueen
@naturalqueen
14 years ago
3 posts
YES, I TRULY THINK YOUR RIGHT. I JUST SPOKE TO MY FRIEND AND HE SAID JUST LEAVE THEM N START DREADLOCS. SO THATS WHAT IM GOING TO DO. I'LL TAKE A PICTURE IN A COUPLE OF DAYS SO YOU CAN SEE HOW IT LOOKS RIGHT NOW. THINKS SO MUCH FOR THE REAL LIFE. soaringeagle said:
id like to see some pics to guess further whats best to try
but im thinking that beading 3-4 together or doing 3-4 strand twists and beading then just go neglects probaby the best option unless u just let them grow out from the sisterlocks and have the natty locks from head to where the sisterlocks start
sure that would be really easy to do
probly would even look really unique and cool to just go totakt natural from here on out and have randpm numbers of sista microlocks commin out of the ends of nice nattuy locks
im actualy imagining that now and think it would be really cool
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
just wish u woulda found us b4 wasting the money on sisterlocks

--
NaturalQueen
@naturalqueen
14 years ago
3 posts