Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dread wax removal

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
http://www.dreadlockssite.com/page/dread-wax-removal-is-finally ok the links up be sure to use that id code when ordering if anyone has any issues while ordering let me know if the instructions arent clear let me know im just trying to rush to get this set up
to order use code 23199 call 1 800 207 2239or click the image the product you want is in the esential oils section its called "body splash" they have many other fine products too be sure to use the seller id code 23199 while ordering

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 08:43:42PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
actualy hold on wait we may need to have alternayre ordering instructions to asave u a lil money hold on we are figuring this all outgive me an hour or less

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok heres the update use that code when u order and then you will become a member, this allows you access to all theyre products and makes you a distributor too you get your own id number and can then sell to any wax users (or any of the other products if u wish to be ambitious)anytime you meet a wax user online or off provide them the web address and your personal code membership costs 10 a year but if you help clean up a couple wax dreads or sell a couple of the other products (or buy any yourself) it will be covered. in fact your own wax cleanup can be free if you clean up a few others too!

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form