Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

sensitive geo-political discussion....not sure where to put it...Morocco, Western Sahara

karen
@karen
14 years ago
78 posts
Hi guys, i was looking through the groups page and saw that the moroccan groups picture includes the occupied Western Sahara as morocco...I cant post to the group without friending it, and I cant send a message without friending it.The territory is occupied and this is the first map i have ever seen that includes the Western Sahara as Morocco.I dont want to start a fight but this is something that means a lot to me ...the Western Sahara is recognised by nearly every country in the world and the UN as being an independant state under occupation.I dont want to start a fight, I just want to say it.PeaceKaren
updated by @karen: 01/13/15 08:42:47PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
theres a political group but hmm i hadnt noticed the moroco group was started by umm i thinki her names renae or ranje or something i can change the image tho

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok it was small jr actualy i reset it to just a random image i had a tiedye potleaf..lol

--
karen
@karen
14 years ago
78 posts
Thanks SE :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
in the future theres a flag feature flag anything u think needs attenrtion then send me or andy admin a message

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form